So Cal Fair Off Road Championship

PASRACE

Reaction
Perris Auto Speedway is proud to host the Southern California Fair Off Road Championship this Sunday October 11th. A Junior Kart 1 and 2, Stadium Kart Jr Stock and Mods, Amateur/Pro SxS and Quads are welcomed. This race will be the featured event in the Bud Light Arena (Perris Auto Speedway) during the Southern California Fair. Entries are $75 per car, Pit pasess are $15 and the Pit Gate opens a 10am. The first show is at 1:30 followed by an evening show at 7:00. The overall point leader will recieve $500. The PAS will be giving the following prizes away to the participants as well; 2 youth Simpson Driving Suits, Eibach Springs Gift Certificate for 4 springs, Gift Certificate from DJ Safety, DWT Gift Certificate. AO Coolers Cooler Bag, Amsoil Case of Oil. Gift Certificate for the Cory Kruseman Driving School, Perris Auto Speedway Apparel and Tickets and Race Gift Certificates and Coupons to Pole Position. Come out and enjoy a fun day of racing a great day at the fair! For further information call the PAS office at
(951) 940-0134.

Hope to see you at the Southern California Fair this weekend.

Don Kazarian
Perris Auto Speedway

brooke kawell

Reaction
Iam ready

Dirty*

Reaction
This should be a good event. Fun for the whole family!!!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Frank? I would assume it'll be done just like when Heather was organising it.

Chuck,

Just run it in LOORS trim so you don't have to work on it so much during the week.

On a side note, how much compression were you able to add before you couldn't pull start it? Is that why you had to put the bigger cam in? So that you could get the cylinder pressure down low enough to keep the rope starter...

:p:p:p:p I crack myself up sometimes! :p:p:p:p

Whiner!!!!! LOL!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
We had to switch to a steel cable because the rope kept breaking. We found its pretty happy at around 17 to 1 if we run about 50% Methanol.:D

joecfd1

Reaction
We had to switch to a steel cable because the rope kept breaking. We found its pretty happy at around 17 to 1 if we run about 50% Methanol.:D
Sounds like you need a radio controlled compression release like we use to run on Zacs Jr kart. And Chuck, please make sure you find those other two pounds.:D

scott creed

Reaction
I just picked up some hidden secrets myself, i got sheldon a new tow strap for his b-day so we can get for sure 2nd next weekend! Good luck chuck

69nos

Reaction
Hey what do you say we do it the old fashioned way, honesty( i know I am talking to the racers) As far as tech goes that is up to the PAS. I would hope all of the races would come in the LORRS form so life would be easy. Chuck, Methanol, I sold you Nitro, I hope I did not make a mistake on which drum I took it out of.

I hope everyou has fun on Sunday. We have gotten a lot of support from the Manufactures for prizes on down the ladder. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Frank

brooke kawell

Reaction
The race was a blast for all of us kids. In the first heat and main of the day Jack went one-one , The second races of the day went Jack 1st me 2nd in heat, The main I got first in j1 class but second over all J2 Eddie Tafoya got 1st. I seezed a motor in the first heat and thanks to the Anderson family for letting me barrow a motor.It was a great event wish you guys where there.. Frank did a great job getting prizes for all of us and the perris staff put on a great show and showed there gratitude to all of us drivers. Thanks to every one who made this all possible and to all the sponsors for this event..:)

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
There were only two. Robby Melton And Kyle Dodd. Robby is unreal and smoked the class. Kyle had his seventh outing in the 250 car and is pickin it up. The event was a blast. Thanks ITI an pas for puttin this on.