So far in the NFL...

AGRO Racing

Reaction
just wanna hear some early super bowl predictions.... i know it may be early but i like to hear what other NFL fans are thinking :D

AGRO Racing

Reaction
i am a charger fan myself :D but right now they are not showing anything :mad: LETS SEE SOME DEFENSE!!!!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
My 3 picks to make the Super Bowl based on likeliness of it happening.....

Colts vs. Giants

Ravens vs. Saints

Cardinals vs. Steelers

I would like to see the Bengals make the playoffs.....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Colts vs Giants would make for an awesome Super Bowl and I would think possibly the highest watched/rated EVER!

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
My 3 picks to make the Super Bowl based on likeliness of it happening.....

Colts vs. Giants

Ravens vs. Saints

Cardinals vs. Steelers

I would like to see the Bengals make the playoffs.....

Ravens vs Saints would be awesome. Ravens D vs Saints Offense.

JoeyD23

Reaction
CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS.........Your goin down P-Diddy!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLOjI3hgxg"]YouTube - Chargers Anthem - P.O.D. (with lyrics on description)[/ame]

JoeyD23

Reaction

michael_loomis

Reaction
I would like to see Chargers vs Saints.. But that isn't looking possible into AJ fixes the real problem.

I gotta admit, Colts vs Giants would be a good game to watch, but if Denvers D is the real deal... Lookout...

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Okay How about games of the week for this week????????

Giants vs. Saints I predict the Saints winning....However I think the Giants are a more likely SB contender....

Vikings vs. Ravens I pick the Ravens to win...Just based on how the outcome of last weeks game went for them....

I am sure you guys also want to throw in the Chargers vs. Broncos and Ill pick the Broncos just to pot stir.....

And then I guess if the Chargers get a game of the week so do the Cardinals...This could likely be a game that decides who wants to step up and try and win the NFC West with of course me picking the Cardinals over the Seahawks....

So what are your picks for those 4 games....?