So far in the NFL...

trent06

Mush
Reaction
If the Chargers loose Monday night the AFC West is decided. BUT they will NOT loose :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Fish I will bet you 20 bucks that neither the Broncos or the Chargers will "loose", but I will bet one of the teams will "LOSE"......

Just my 2 cents....

Whatever you do make sure the words on your sign are spelled right!:D

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
Broncos Look good for the AFC west.
Bengals got last minute wins against both Steelers and Ravens.
Drew and the Saints are sic and are starving (Chargers watch and cry).
Eli/Paten is probable and would be a classic for ever. Patriots are fading away. They picked up Jr Seau again cause they are desperate.

Palomalu is back this sunday against browns. (missing peice of the puzzle to the #1 defence) Steelers vs Saints or Giants

michael_loomis

Reaction
It's not fish's fault.. It's Tobins! That's how he keeps spelling it! Lol

the broncos are going down like pdiddy's fantasy football team!! :)

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i would really like to see the vikings in the "big game" but you never know that was so hard to say being a green bay fan

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
AFC championship

Colts vs Patriots

NFC championship

Giants vs Saints

i think either the Colts or Patriots will beat the Giants in the superbowl

AGRO Racing

Reaction
the chargers just need to step up there defense.... and the broncos are a pretty solid team but the chargers have the potential to win... i got a bet with my friend who is a serious bronco fan and the bet is 100 so i hope i win i have faith in them:cool:

Hayward Racing

Reaction
the chargers just need to step up there defense.... and the broncos are a pretty solid team but the chargers have the potential to win... i got a bet with my friend who is a serious bronco fan and the bet is 100 so i hope i win i have faith in them:cool:

LOL if the Chargers lose I might have to sell my quad in order to payoff my bets

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
LOL if the Chargers lose I might have to sell my quad in order to payoff my bets

The way our defense is playing you better put it on craigslist today so you can have it sold by Monday and pay your bets on Tuesday.

From last week on I am watching the Chargers with ZERO expectations whatsoever, we got lucky last season, lightning doesn't strike twice, no pun intended