So, is this a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneredline

Reaction
I was standing in the BFG pit right by Mike's road waiting on my ride in 07 when the chopper flew into the power lines that cross Mike's road. We started one place behind the Class 1 car they were spotting for. They purposely made dust with the chopper several times to keep my teammate back. Seeing the people laid out on the ground in the wreckage as we came by was not a pretty sight!

Flying dangerously around spectators is not cool.
Your 100% right, not cool, unacceptable. I am sorry guys. It won’t happen again.

MTPyle

Reaction
Shane

Way to own it.

We all do stupid chit every once in awhile. But it’s great you owned it. That’s all that matters.

I think technically you can go below the 500ft deck as long as you are not around people. Lots of helicopters fly low at races but they are not over crowds. At the Parker pilots meeting they showed where you could not go below the 500 deck where spectators would be. I took that as everywhere else you could. Personally I am too much of a chicken to fly low. Haha

safe flying and Jax did amazing.

Mike

Shaneredline

Reaction

Shaneredline

Reaction
Shane

Way to own it.

We all do stupid chit every once in awhile. But it’s great you owned it. That’s all that matters.

I think technically you can go below the 500ft deck as long as you are not around people. Lots of helicopters fly low at races but they are not over crowds. At the Parker pilots meeting they showed where you could not go below the 500 deck where spectators would be. I took that as everywhere else you could. Personally I am too much of a chicken to fly low. Haha

safe flying and Jax did amazing.

Mike
Thanks Mark I appreciate it. Again I’ll say it 100 times more guys I’m sorry and I apologize won’t happen again

10 shot

Reaction
Sounds good but I don't think you and the new ppl get that you crash and take out 50 ppl and guess what fun is over for everyone forever. This is a sport that is on the edge of disappeared for all of us. The new ppl don't get it.

Shaneredline

Reaction
Sounds good but I don't think you and the new ppl get that you crash and take out 50 ppl and guess what fun is over for everyone forever. This is a sport that is on the edge of disappeared for all of us. The new ppl don't get it.
Yes sir, I agree 100%. I won’t make the mistake again. No reason and no place to fly like that. I apologize

Tube ride

Reaction
7E22972F-16E0-4858-B7E2-6849A875BDE9.jpegTacocopter

MTPyle

Reaction
Nice good to see everyone is not a pyle!🤣

Not sure what that means Keith? When have I not owned up to my mistakes?

You are such a child.

Mike

jon coleman

Reaction
now this guy is LOOOOW( just missed surfer dood)video is cool, dont know how to post

Attachments

• plane-crash-768x300.jpg
    plane-crash-768x300.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.