So stoked for Pab and the DA!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I know third is not first but I am so incredibly stoked for Cameron, Heidi, Cody, Renee and the entire Desert Assassin Team. I can't adequately express with words how happy I am for you all! Way to do work brother!
XOXO

Special coo coo to Pigeon (Pat Dean) and Shane too!

johnnyweb

Reaction
Congratulations Cameron and Team!! Good to see you guys have a clean race and get on the podium.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Glad to see you guys had a gremlin-free run. Always seemed to be something when running up front. Congrats!

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
glad to see them on the Podium.. MUCHAS FELICIDADES..

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Pretty stoked for PAB, crew and family as well. Well done boys!

R_Markey

Reaction
PAB seems like a really good guy and a great ambassador for the sport!

Congrats on the third!

BrentB

Reaction
Great job Pab. Was awesome to see you right there at the end.

High4

Reaction
Always admired Cameron's positivity - that guy is just plain stoked on life. A great ambassador for the sport of racing, and overdue for a podium. Congratulations to Cam and the DA.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Tundranation

Reaction
congrats indeed....when PAB and the DA win a Baja 500 or 1000 there won't be a dry eye in the house !! It's coming ...... Get your tissues ready !!!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Thanks all for the kind words and yes it was a lot of effort but the team is really solid and having a good run.... at V2R and the Baja we were in contention until weird things happened

Rene Brugger has prepped an excellent truck and we have had no prep issues at all....