So which one do you pick?

MNotary

RDC Crypto
CORR put on the biggest shows since MT. IF they get it together, the racers that can afford a first class show will be in CORR. It amazes me that SOME people don't see what CORR did. CORR has done more in the past few years than most of the baggers here.....

You WANT CORR to succeed...... none of you will sack up the way CORR did....... and the PITTANCE that is owed individually....

If the dates are set 2 weeks before the first race, the top teams will be there.

If you can't afford CORR, race somewhere else.

^^^^^^^^^^ that is still just a smoke screen corr still owes RACERS alot of money. nobody has there champioship money contegency entryfees back and so on. why would you guys even go back, it is like when you were a kid and santa didnt bring you what you wanted you were let down. so why have faith and be lied to again and again i wish people would just go race the other series' and go do what you love race and not be let down and lied to so how much are you guys going to complain when they up the entry fee and raise parking prices and higher golfcart fees, cause guess what it will happen. IMO

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
In the last month, many of the teams, sponsors, vendors, and suppliers have been personally called by CORR personell to provide updates on the progress of the '09 plans and how CORR will proceed. Although each and every racer has not been spoken to personally there are a great number of them who are in constant communication with someone from CORR. There is a strong understanding that teams and sponsors need to be aware and updated on progress as it happens. We ourselves are working with sponsors while prioritizing comunication and updates. Unfortunately, in this case where there are negotiations and new contracts with new facilities, not all information is immediately available. Some of these discussions take a little bit of time for the details to become ironed out and again, unfortunately, although time is not on CORR's side, doing things correctly and responsibly is also a priority.

if i made my living on a boat, and it was sinking, i would be bailing for all i was worth also...........gotta give you credit for that........you may need a bigger bucket though..................much bigger....

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
if i made my living on a boat, and it was sinking, i would be bailing for all i was worth also...........gotta give you credit for that........you may need a bigger bucket though..................much bigger....

What if your boat was repossessed? :eek:

MuddMonkey49

RDC Crypto
CORR put on the biggest shows since MT. IF they get it together, the racers that can afford a first class show will be in CORR. It amazes me that SOME people don't see what CORR did. CORR has done more in the past few years than most of the baggers here.....

You sit and talk about the past... yeah CORR was great! Key word "was"... but now the future is here and that is the point that "most of the baggers here" are talking about and questioning!!!

RDC Crypto
Wow there is alot of CORR bashing going on! They deserve some of it, but heres my opinion for what its worth from the racing perspective and the business view.

Personally I appreciate everything Jim Baldwin and his family did to grow short course racing. His enthusiasm and pocket book helped elevate the sport in a positive way for all off road racing. CORR on NBC brought our awesome racing to the masses! Nobody could forsee the devastion that hit the economy in 2008. CORR wasn't the only thing that got blindsided. Look at all the geniuses on Wall street who lost billions. What about GM, Ford and Chrysler that were once pillars of the US economy? I know from a personal stand point that business has been incredibly difficult during this time.

CORR told me they are going to make good on their debts from 2008 so we will see. If they put a schedule together i will race it. I will race at RJ's events. I also hope to make some WSORR events. Crandon & Bark River are incredible tracks, just wish they were closer to LA. Doug Davis and his crew were always very cool and put on a great show!

OK, 2 posts for me is it. Hope to see everyone at a track soon (whichever one is throwing the green flag)
Greg Adler

MNotary

RDC Crypto
"In the last month, many of the teams, sponsors, vendors, and suppliers have been personally called by CORR .."

And there is a reason to call "most of the baggers here"....???? Why would Cissy post anything here (especially here) or anywhere other than the CORR site?

Ummmmmm maybe someone in F1 should contact you because you think Ferrari was treated unfairly.....

You sit and talk about the past... yeah CORR was great! Key word "was"... but now the future is here and that is the point that "most of the baggers here" are talking about and questioning!!!

glamisrnr

RDC Crypto
There is a little button in the corner of where peolpe post it says "Quote" and there is a little "plus" sign next to it....
USE THE DAMN THINGS
so we know what you are talking about and then it doesn't make you look like a frigging moron.

Back to topic, I am only gonna race what I can afford. WSORR

Ziggy

RDC Crypto
There is a little button in the corner of where peolpe post it says "Quote" and there is a little "plus" sign next to it....
USE THE DAMN THINGS
so we know what you are talking about and then it doesn't make you look like a frigging moron.

Back to topic, I am only gonna race what I can afford. WSORR

Who were you talking to?
Use the quote button yourself.:D:D:D