So who made it out to Elsinore today?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I heard that there were 7-8 Modified karts... A couple of them were clearing the doubles. Any trucks or buggies make it out? Who's planning on running tomorrow?

LukeHuff

Reaction
CHM will be out there tomorrow with the P2 and conner running in his new J1 trophy kart.

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
CHM will be out there tomorrow with the P2 and conner running in his new J1 trophy kart.

Lucas, the CHM P2 or Porter P2?
How did it go... with the TK as well. YOU'RE READY FOR A BUGGY AMIGO!

S.

LukeHuff

Reaction
Lucas, the CHM P2 or Porter P2?
How did it go... with the TK as well. YOU'RE READY FOR A BUGGY AMIGO!

S.
my mistake Scott and everyone, CHM was scheduled to go today but other plans forced a hold on the testing. They will be out in full force next time around. And the CHM P2 Scott, and conner is really excited to drive his TK!!!

p.s

YESSSS! im ready to drive a buggy tehe:D

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
I was there today, track is killer, fun to drive, fast, huge air for the fans and I think the track will race well and have good passing zones. Can't wait to line it up and get back to business.
Rob

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Do you think it is too "easy". Fans will love it. The jumps are huge. I say add another rythm section, or an actual whoop section. Cool track though.

I don't think its easy but it's not overly technical. I think the fast corners and the lines you will have to use will leave the door open and that's where the passing will be. I would not be opposed to the rhythm section being a little tougher and one more non rhythm bump into the corner. I would also like to see mogul type bumps from the middle of turn 4 to the middle of turn 5, or something to make you think about a different line through those corners.
What I do like is its not the same as every other track.
Rob

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I don't think its easy but it's not overly technical. I think the fast corners and the lines you will have to use will leave the door open and that's where the passing will be. I would not be opposed to the rhythm section being a little tougher and one more non rhythm bump into the corner. I would also like to see mogul type bumps from the middle of turn 4 to the middle of turn 5, or something to make you think about a different line through those corners.
What I do like is its not the same as every other track.
Rob
I agree Bobby Earl. It will allow for some good racing. Thumbs up from me. I will be out there on Saturday. Nice and close to home. I'll come find ya and harass you a bit. Cheers!!

Last edited: