so who the won the race?

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
So who won class 2000 & 1100 @ Terribles? Anyone know? Care? I know Pistol got 2nd Trick truck and 3rd OA, already saw that thread, and RJ overalled, but what about the other winners in the 1st race? No one wake up or something? I have seen ZERO results...

Jones23

Reaction
So who won class 2000 & 1100 @ Terribles? Anyone know? Care? I know Pistol got 2nd Trick truck and 3rd OA, already saw that thread, and RJ overalled, but what about the other winners in the 1st race? No one wake up or something? I have seen ZERO results...
Nope never happened Trophy's and ones are the only classes that race BITD:confused:

baja619

Reaction
Orbit Jaason Ruane won 7200 and

Jason Rodriguez got 2nd

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
This is PATHETIC! There are still no results from the BITD race.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
This is PATHETIC! There are still no results from the BITD race.
Pat ! i was keepin time @ rm45. Your splits otta be as good as mine.
We know this is nothing new...

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Mr folks WILL NOT post the results anywhere than the awards party if you want to know the results stick around for the party. At 5 bucks a beer and mixed starting out at 6 bucks and your getting a commision on the sales YOU DO THE MATH.:eek::eek::eek:

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Pat ! i was keepin time @ rm45. Your splits otta be as good as mine.
We know this is nothing new...
I have a nice Excel spreadsheet that will make that super easy for you. PM me and I will email it to you.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Mr folks WILL NOT post the results anywhere than the awards party if you want to know the results stick around for the party. At 5 bucks a beer and mixed starting out at 6 bucks and your getting a commision on the sales YOU DO THE MATH.:eek::eek::eek:
None of that makes any sense at all.

No one is gonna attend the awards banquet, whenever that is to only see the race results.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
when i have money to pick up at awards next time, i WILL take a pic of results sheets (like 20 of them) and find someone capable of posting them.......i promise.......

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
when i have money to pick up at awards next time, i WILL take a pic of results sheets (like 20 of them) and find someone capable of posting them.......i promise.......
THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!! ......MAKE'N IT HAPPEN!!! haha