Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Tacos & trucks! What more could you ask for on a Tuesday night.  Rusty Baptist started the Tacos & Trucks meetups in April and this was his third event which was held at La Bufadora Baja Grill June 2nd in Murrieta, CA.

2021-June-Tacos-and-Trucks-race-dezert-01-975x650.jpg

2021-June-Tacos-and-Trucks-race-dezert-09-975x650.jpg

It was a great turnout with 75+ trucks in attendance. There was a wide range of off-road vehicles, from vintage Willy’s Jeeps, to prerunners and fully built race trucks...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

C4

Reaction
Seems odd that the Pro Eagle Jeep was in the front row and even seen in the background of one of these photos, a Pro Eagle jack was donated to be given away and it wasn't mentioned or shown. Who did we piss off?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Seems odd that the Pro Eagle Jeep was in the front row and even seen in the background of one of these photos, a Pro Eagle jack was donated to be given away and it wasn't mentioned or shown. Who did we piss off?

I have a photo of your Jeep on my phone along with a couple others that didn't make it into the post because I forgot to transfer those to my computer. Thank you for pointing that out and I will add it now. I was also only able to be there for a limited time and didn't see the jack given away. That's awesome you guys donated a jack. Great prize for a great event!