• Forum membership has its advantages....

SODA racing game

blazersracing

If anyone has the best off-road racing game ever--SODA OFF-ROAD---then you need to check out the clubSODA website. They have lots of modifications you can download. Like a paint-scheme to match the Flannery's or MacCachren's. Plus, they have a lot of tracks to download and you can make your own track and send it in. I have played this game on my last computer and I made up some really fast race tracks that resemble Glen Helen and Crandon. Now I just have to get a controller for my new computer. By the way, you really have to get a controller to be able to drive the trucks correctly. http://clubsoda.dtdns.net/

Stan

Hey thanks. I've had the game for two years and never ran across something like this.

Stan

"I love donuts. My arse is bigger because of them; but I'm not a Five-O."

J_Dog

I've had the game for a few years now and you definitely need a steering wheel controller to make it worth while. With the steering wheel and pedals it makes for an awesome game. It is a little hard getting used to the sliding without actually being in the driver's seat. Also, you can find some other sites that offer tracks by typing SODA Off Road on a search engine, such as Yahoo.com

gary

anybody know where i can get the game?? nobody seems to sell it anymore...

J_Dog

Gary,
I looked on Amazon.com for SODA, but could not find it. However I did locate a new game coming out this month. It is called "Leadfoot: Stadium Off-Road Racing" by Wizard Works. It looks pretty cool. Check it out on Amazon.com under their PC games section.