SODA racing

gary

is there anywhere to trade or download SODA tracks? i know it's an old game, but it's still way cool....

and i don't mean to bash, but save your pennies on the ragland game...

Jimmy8

I used to know of a site that had a bunch of new tracks you could download. I will have to see if I can find it again, but it has been a while. I know that there is one out there though.

"On A Mission"

Tyson

Gary, this game is sweet. Thanks for letting me try it out. Is there a way to play this over the nternet against people??

laterz

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

Volcom1095

i know you can play soda with others but its not through a server i dont think. i think you have to dial up to each computer or you have to use direct connect to play with more then 2 people. Have you tried playing 4x4 evolution? that game you can play on line through a server so you can have up to 8 players its pretty fun. the graphics are good but the realistics in the way the truck handles is not as good as soda.

AllwaysRcn

Collin McRae 4 - Insane detailed graphics. with the right set-up, you'll actually get "arm pump" from the feedback resistance in the steering wheel.

Also-just got a mint copy of the Soda game off of e-bay! A must for the library.

Tyson

Actually John, I'd have to say that the SODA game that Gary gave me is cooler then the demo I have of 1NSANE. Sorry dude, I do like the game but since its only the demo the 2 trucks get old and the like4 levels. . . .eh.

Laterz

<font color=red>&lt;--ME IN MY TRUCK

Stan

There used to be a website called Club Soda, it was awesome, had tracks, and editing software so one could "redo" the trucks in their own paint schemes and all kinds of neat stuff, but the last I checked for it, it was out of commission.

"Rehabilitation begins at autopsy."

Jimmy8

I think that was the one I had been to and was looking for.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080

gary

http://clubsoda.dtdns.net/index.html

that's a link to lotsa soda stuff that somebody sent me...some of it is outdated, but some is cool...coilover, i think you and tyson talk, right? borrow my copy from him, as long as you get it back to me...you don't need the disk to play, just for the install. if you want your own, try ebay maybe....

CoiloverKid

we were trying to find it last time i was over there... haha it's a mess around his pc. i'll find it though. i'm a mod freak, so i bet i'll start making rally mods or something jajaja....

<font color=red>NEVER LIFT!</font color=red>

gary

right on...i like to lower the truck as far as possible, to give it the stadium racer look. all kinds of different paint jobs available on the website, but they don't install easily, and i haven't had the time to mess with them. worth trying, though...

Tyson

W H A T ! ! ! ! ! Our place is not a mess. In fact Julie almost had a cow when she read that part. And actually she knew where it was and was trying to hide it from me so I wouldn't play it all the time. Little did she know it was already installed on the computer. . . hehehe

<font color=red>&lt;--ME IN MY TRUCK

CoiloverKid

LOL!!!!

the place is not, i only meant like, on top of the PC...i like the place! i give the lady my most sincere apologies if she felt offended! haha....sorry for the misinterpretation. after Col-lege i can come by and nab it. OH yeah, i fixed my front end now too, it looks tite!

<font color=red>BRAAP!</font color=red>

elcaprerunner

This is an old post but is there anywhere that still sells this game? Or maybe if they don't and someone still has it maybe we can arrange to copy it? I had it a couple of years ago and let afriend borrow it and he moved away before he could give it back. Then we changed out the computers that we had so the game was lost. Now that I am addicted to off-road I am dying to have this game. Also does it bolt up to the new Windows programs? When I had it we either had Windows '95 or '98, I can't remember. Please post or PM me any info please. Thank you in advance.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

fishd00d

What A Joke
Check Ebay...they will have a ton of copys for sale.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ebay.com>www.ebay.com</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

gary

works fine on windows xp. newer computer=faster processor=faster game/track learning speeds...compared to 'puters from a few years ago

evan_clanin

didnt rdc try a online racing series or weekend events back in the day

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks