soda tracks

17fan

Reaction
Is anyone interested in trading tracks for SODA racing that they've developed? I wouldn't mind trying some new circuits.

gary

Reaction
sure thing..i've got a few i've made...i'll send you a couple

gary

Reaction
any idea if it's still possible to play it online??? i tried yesterday, but i couldn't get it to work.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
If you like BIG air and have alot of time (for the landing)
, I'll try to send you some this weekend. Stay tuned.........

gary

Reaction
i've got a couple of good ones to send...is the email addy in your profile correct/where you want them to go?

00TRDTaco

Reaction
I've got a disk with around 500 tracks on it, plus an editing program that lets you insert all kinds of things in the game like rims and tires, even the old Mickey Thompson stadium truck bodies. There was a site that I used to go to that I got the disc from. A bunch of guys would make tracks and post them for everyone else to test out and give feedback. The guy that owned the site made a disc with everything on it, and was giving them out. The site doesn't work anymore, I'm not sure what happened, but if enough people are interested, I can make copies. It's too big for me to email. Would take forever with dialup.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I am really interested in that, PM me please.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

gary

Reaction
i'd definitely check it out too....one more reason to never leave my computer :)

00TRDTaco

Reaction
Alright, heres what I'll do. Anyone who wants the disc, just email me and I'll give you my address. If you send me a self addressed and stamped envelope with a blank disc, I'll burn a copy and send it back to you.