Somalian Pirates

RacerX

Reaction
Is anyone else following this story. I cant believe this. The Somalian's are messing with the wrong people. Its kinda of funny to see a standoff between and the Somalians, in a rescue boat, against 2 US Destroyers. I hope they rescue the captain back and destroy the Somalian pirates and all off their ships.

scottm

Reaction
This pirate crap goes on all the time. Is there a law against ships being armed? I think a Dillon mini-gun would end any pirate encounter!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Snipers... take your mark.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
These click clacks are nuts....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Crazy stuff for sure but like was said before its been going on for a while over there they just havent targeted US ships until this last one. I wonder if they did it on accident because it seems like they would be smarter than that!

RacerX

Reaction
Crazy stuff for sure but like was said before its been going on for a while over there they just havent targeted US ships until this last one. I wonder if they did it on accident because it seems like they would be smarter than that!
Agreed. You wonder if the mother ship got word that they went after and American ship and they were like "Awe S#$t, those idiots." I just read that the French army took back one of there boats today and one hostage had died during the rescue. Maybe we just need to send in Chuck Norris.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30154714/

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Agreed. You wonder if the mother ship got word that they went after and American ship and they were like "Awe S#, those idiots." I just read that the French army took back one of there boats today and one hostage had died during the rescue. Maybe we just need to send in Chuck Norris.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30154714/
Problem.

Container ship can't contain that much AWESOME.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Maybe we just need to send in Chuck Norris.
I believe Jack Bauer has more experience on ships like these lol

I really do think it was a mistake they made taking on the US ship, why would they even want to mess with the US when they know they can get away with hijacking other country's ships like they have been doing....will be interesting to see how it plays out.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
I'd like to know how in the hel a raft full of pirates can stop a ship that is sticking out of the water 90'. Why did the captian lift? I would of just mowed them down with the prop wash:cool:

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
Seals in a sub come up a cut their throtes, or just put a hole in the bottom and sink the darn thing. them see if they can swim back to land. I know that wouldn't be nice. Oh well, Mess with the best, die with the rest.

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Seals in a sub come up a cut their throtes, or just put a hole in the bottom and sink the darn thing. them see if they can swim back to land. I know that wouldn't be nice. Oh well, Mess with the best, die with the rest.
I am thinking a seal team of 4 will quickly and quietly end the pirates lives.

ultrablew

Reaction
I believe Jack Bauer has more experience on ships like these lol

I really do think it was a mistake they made taking on the US ship, why would they even want to mess with the US when they know they can get away with hijacking other country's ships like they have been doing....will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Because Obama is Pres now. He wants to make friends with the bad guys. Remember?

manicmechanic

Reaction
ai I just checked me machine. I need to get over to france, collect me a boat load o women. Then get over to smallya to get in line for me treasure, arrr be garr.