some new goodies!

mrmatt

After much thought and delibiration over the last year I finally decided to go coil-overs on my ranger.
It has been out the last 3 weekends prerunning for the MORE 500 coming up and playing out in Barstow. I couldn't be happier with it (well...once I add bypasses:p)! I still have some fine tuning to do but I thought I would share some pics of it.

Attachments

mrmatt

Here are more.....

Attachments

tcm glx

This thing is fast!!! I was out with him two of the last three weekend and goooooooooodammmm can this 4 banger Ranger represent!! Let me just say he was putting the moves on some unkown Full Sizes.......

Oh, and hats off to Black Market Bryan, the work is very well done!

mrmatt

Blackmarket did an awesome job on the truck. I really couldn't be happier with it!

Blackmarket Off road has really got some good things going on in there. After 200 miles of off-road fury and driving it home with ZERO issues....I am pleased!

Jerry Zaiden

Looks good! Wait a few days and I will post some pictures of a new upgrade for your front suspension! :D

mrmatt

Looks good! Wait a few days and I will post some pictures of a new upgrade for your front suspension! :D
Sounds enticing!! I will be waiting!

mrmatt

mrmatt

Thank you! I can hardly wait till next weekend!

mrmatt

kwood

I'm a believer
Thank you!

Are we going to see you guys this weekend?
I believe so, I think we are going to swing by main saturday morning and then off to bessemer mine to spectate/camp.

Have you started working at el co yet?

mrmatt

I believe so, I think we are going to swing by main saturday morning and then off to bessemer mine to spectate/camp.

Have you started working at el co yet?

Cool!

No, that job site has become a disaster area! Hopefully in a couple more weeks. Apparently it is some sort of ancient crap burial site. Everytime they dig they find something that holds us up.

kwood

I'm a believer
Cool!

No, that job site has become a disaster area! Hopefully in a couple more weeks. Apparently it is some sort of ancient crap burial site. Everytime they dig they find something that holds us up.
Actually I think we may just go straight to bessemer now.:confused:

Too bad, well let me know when you start up over here.

mrmatt

Thats cool. I talked to your uncle and I will call you or him Fri. and let you know where we are at. Give me a shout when you guys get there and we will get a radio check going when the chase crew arrives.

Wish you guys were racing but it ssounds like that car is going to be a force to be reckoned with next time out!

kwood

I'm a believer
Thats cool. I talked to your uncle and I will call you or him Fri. and let you know where we are at. Give me a shout when you guys get there and we will get a radio check going when the chase crew arrives.

Wish you guys were racing but it ssounds like that car is going to be a force to be reckoned with next time out!
Alright sounds good!

I sure hope so, maybe the black rims will help!:cool:
Is it saturday yet......
I have been asking myself this since the sunday after the march race.:D

mrmatt

ALright, I am loaded up and will be on the road at 4:30 am Tommorow! See you all there!!!!!!!

kwood

I'm a believer
ALright, I am loaded up and will be on the road at 4:30 am Tommorow! See you all there!!!!!!!
Lucky... I get to take a stats test tomorrow and then day dream about being out there hahah.

Since your thread is on the verge of being completely hi-jacked do you have anymore pics of the truck? Full view pics?