• Forum membership has its advantages....

Some New Zealand Shortcourse Racing to Check out.

putorkdforbaskat

Hard to find infos and videos about these ENZED(?)//NATS(?) - "Class8" (Trucks) series in New Zealand.
Everything in Oz and Nz have this huge potential to be cool, like Australian SuperCross and SprintCars...
Shame =/

mrlentle

acers

off road racing in mud, who would have thought . Reminds me of crandon when they raced through the woods in mud. PRETTY COOL

mrlentle

We don't get too much in the way of tv coverage down here. When one of the Millen boys came to Taupo (our 1000km race through the forest) a few years back they made this:
There's all sorts of home made clips in the list on Youtube after that. Enjoy :D
We ran a TJ Wrangler with a supercharger powered by forklift propane bottles that year - good times!

mrlentle

Oh you new zealanders. I'd die to live down there... hehe
I mean.. the spiders/snakes thing is only in Australia, right?
Yup - no snakes at all and no spiders that'll kill you in NZ. Zombie sheep though, that's an entirely different story...

mrlentle

But the earthquakes!!! Hay Carumba!
Yaya - Over the last 3 days I drove from Picton to Christchurch and back again along the coast where we lost our main highway. Mother nature's power is unbelievable but so is the human ability to fix stuff! Still far from perfect but functional for now.