• Forum membership has its advantages....

Somebody tell Roger Norman to sell Score to Casey (BITD)

champtruck77

What off road really needs is to have only one mayor series, seven or eight races per year, including parker, Baja 1000, mint, san felipe, etc.

Score is surviving because of the big baja races, like the 500 or the 1000. JUst saying. Both series united, the sport will win, maybe the racers not so much, but we the fans will.

pdailey

Racer
What off road really needs is to have only one mayor series, seven or eight races per year, including parker, Baja 1000, mint, san felipe, etc.

Score is surviving because of the big baja races, like the 500 or the 1000. JUst saying. Both series united, the sport will win, maybe the racers not so much, but we the fans will.
No problem. I'll text him right now.

Chris_Wilson

Why would anyone want to work for Roger?

John Bitting

Administrator
We need both organizations to thrive. It does nothing but hurt the sport when a promotor starts losing entries. Hopefully it gets all figured out.

bajafox

Accepted
They tried that, twice. Didn't turn out to be something the CODE guys wanted to do again.
That's unfortunate. Juaquin operates a top notch organization in Baja. I wish he would try the CODE 400 from Mexicali to San Felipe and back to Mexicali again, that race was awesome.

Outlaw Racing

I have contacted Roger and will be meeting with Him after San Felipe. Baja is majestic and Nevada has some of the roughest desert I have been through. All Series can get along and hold different races. It is all for the good of the sport.

fishd00d

What A Joke
I have contacted Roger and will be meeting with Him after San Felipe. Baja is majestic and Nevada has some of the roughest desert I have been through. All Series can get along and hold different races. It is all for the good of the sport.
Who are you?

NIKAL

I'm guessing this is Jeremy James, from the famed Class 5 Outlaw Racing team? I think Jeremy drove a 12 car at one point? His dad would have been Kevin or Mike James. They won several championships in class 5, and later stepped up to class 1 for a few years.

Outlaw Racing

Yeah, I stepped away from the whole race-dezert thing. I know it will be a large uphill battle to bring Score back to the states but I'm willing to fight.

green787

Yeah, I stepped away from the whole race-dezert thing. I know it will be a large uphill battle to bring Score back to the states but I'm willing to fight.
"The whole Race-dezert thing" is pretty much all us desert racing enthusiasts have at times..... This thread is stupid, and how do you "fight" a business that simply wants to do things their way because they can..... Casey does things his way, and Roger does things his way.... WTF???