Songs for video

khoolguy

Reaction
What are some good rock or metal songs for a motocross, BMX, Offroading video. Something that will pump you up

Greg J.

cleartoy

Reaction
Linkin Park and Puddle of Mudd have some good ones.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.fleshwoundfilms.com>http://www.fleshwoundfilms.com</A>

Check the soundtrack section, Dana picks some good music.

<font color=red>"BIG TYMERS is a state of mind... If you gonna do something, do it big time."</font color=red>

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
There's a good NOFX song on ribbed dealing w/ driving. There's also a good TSOL song I'd love to here on a video. Plus I've never hear the "road rage" offspring song on a video. Anything fast and loud (most punk) does it for me. Steve

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I will be using Offspring - Bad Habit in my Wild Wash video because it will fit perfectly for the nerfing and carnage that is going to be insued.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Littlenutts

Reaction
Iron Maiden -Run For the Hills!!!
ACDC
GUNS AND FUkn ROSES!
Capital I
GUAR

Anything with good breaks in the song, so it helps with the story line and it all doesn't look and sound the same.

They are REAL!

evan_clanin

Reaction
methods of mayhem- proposition f**k you

cypress hill- rock/rap suverstar

lil ghetto but it might work

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Little Nuts - I screwed up last week too. I am pretty sure the Iron Maiden song is called "Run To The Hills." That is a great choice though.

What about the Swigging Utters?

Confucius Say - "Every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I like Johns picks nice mellow music to listen too, most videos use to much hard music I would to see a truck going through a set of whoops at 60MPH while relaxing to Kenny G... F'N YA RIGHT!!! how about Guttermouth,Lagwagon,Googriddance, No Use For A Name....Mike

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
"What about the Swi[ng]in' Utters?" Best I have heard yet bajaW!!!

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

ACEofSPADES

Reaction
how about some SLAYER, MOTORHEAD, DANZIG, SAMHAIN, RAMSTIEN, VOIVOD, MISFITS just to name a few bands.

"KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON"

yotatech

Reaction
has anybody ever heard of DOPE? die mfer die- song name they have some other good stuff too.
Offsprings bad habit is one of my favorites.
Also metallica's FUEL

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Hey John I didn't want you and your music choice to be left out so I made a little vid from Primm for ya:

Enjoy!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/primmjohnb.wmv>Primm JB's Version</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

elcaprerunner

Reaction
How about Bad Religion, Pennywise, NoFX, AFI, and all those guys, I like punk in my videos. How about some Ramons for the old school? Or The Descendants? ACEofSPADES, no offense at all, but what's with all of the metal man? I listen to Metallica, that's is about it for metal. I agree, something with breaks in the song to give it that dramatic effect.

My favorite three songs for dirt videos are all in Dezert People...... The first song after the intro where it starts off with the Camburg buggy, the one by The Strange that starts off with Damon Jeffries and goes into United Prerunners and then WFODAN, and the very last one called Purchase is a Program by The Line which is my favorite out of all of those.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

JCA

Reaction
I would like to see Queen's Bohemian Rhaspady (sp big time) with a video that is timed up good??

Sorry just heard the song today. First time in a long time and I thought it would be good.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Jkrell

Reaction
Offspring...I cant remember the name of the song....I think its "life" or "the meaning of life" it rocks...the video is sweet too..there all hauling ass out on el mirage dry lake bed in electric wheel chairs...great tunes for a truck vid.

Junior

Reaction
I would have to go with AC/DC. Big Guns, Have a Drink on Me, Gone Shootin, too many others to list would work great.

Nice work on the video Fish.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

mmartin

Reaction
The one song that just blows my skirt up is TIME by ANTHRAX!! But good driving fast music is by Iced Earth!

Breakin' the law!