Sons Of Anarchy

BajaFand

Reaction
I don't know how many of you watch but this season has been pretty exciting. Just watched part 1 of the season finale and now I'm pumped for the 2nd part. I hardly watch any scripted TV shows but this one is truly excellent.

How many of you are fans of the show?

LaMonte

Reaction
Great show! My wife got me into it, It is by far one of the best series on TV right now.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Reaction
Kim Coats as '' Tig '' is one Bad as MF.....very intense.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Great show and this season kicked as$

BajaFand

Reaction
I don't understand how Jax can't kill clay. I also don't see how they have a show next season if clay is dead and Jax and Tera leave charming. Haha

dirtdudeaz

Reaction
Day 1 Season 1 here too! \m/ I love this show so much I actually joined a biker club...ok maybe I didn't, but it sounds cool :cool: Someone finally created a show for men, about men, doing manly (although illegal) things, and managed to keep people interested for 4 seasons; so sweet.

This season has been intense and everyone seems to be dying off?! I haven't heard anything about this being the last season, so if it isn't, it'll be fun to see where it goes and who comes to the show.

I am thinking Clay will die like the guy at the Indian Res that was covered in Ants and takes 2 weeks to die....I think it's going to be long and painful. Either that or Clay and Jax make another deal based on something and he has to stay alive...:confused:

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
I love the show been hooked for sure...The mom is hiding the truth she was also part of "Jax's" dads death...I hope clay livesand finds out ....

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Reaction
I don't understand how Jax can't kill clay. I also don't see how they have a show next season if clay is dead and Jax and Tera leave charming. Haha

Jax isnt going anywhere......jema will make sure he is at the head of the table,but clay must die!!!!

BajaFand

Reaction
A good friend of mine works on the set. Don't worry, this isn't the last season. FX has the show for a full 7 seasons.

I think there is going to be a serious plot twist in the final episode and I bet there will be a cliff hanger ending.

1450-ranger

Reaction
A good friend of mine works on the set. Don't worry, this isn't the last season. FX has the show for a full 7 seasons.

I think there is going to be a serious plot twist in the final episode and I bet there will be a cliff hanger ending.

i bet something will come out reference the letters mentioned regarding gemma/unser. putting Jax in a tough place, picking between clay, his mom, the club and tara.

BajaFand

Reaction
Didn't see that coming.... Little disappointed in how the finale turned out but I guess it was a setup for next season.

Only 10 more months right?

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Disappointed yes but I can't wait and see how things unfold next season and really 10 more months fml

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya kinda a let down for sure. Not much action. Someone should have been killed or something at least lol

I see how they are leading into next season now though!

BajaFand

Reaction
RIP Opie Winston

Who's watching tomorrow? Or, who's too pissed at last weeks episode to keep watching?

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
I love the show and its really as real as it gets for a "mc" show....Clay still lives!!!

lil lovell

Reaction
Just started watching it. One of my previous bosses at Hot Bike and Baggers mag told me to start watching it a long time ago, his brother is on the show and I finally found down time when traveling to check it out. It's a good show!

I still think of Gemma as Peggy though. :)