Sooo Close

michael_loomis

that darned Boris
Robby almost had pole !!!

good runs though.

martininsocal

Boris is a good driver and he had tutelage under my man Ernie! Don't worry, Boris has never really been there atthe end in the Nascar game. Unfortunately, it will probably be the Fey 24 near the front. I can only hope Robby and Tony can just be more in front than him at the end!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
well im a Dale Jr. fan but love to see Robby up front. only wish i paid more attention to the NASCAR schedule i might have took a road trip up tot he raod couse in sonoma. Woith robby statrin 2nd i think hes probably gonna take it still

erikh

Even though Boris is not an off-road guy it was cool to see another So Cal guy show his stuff. I think he lives in Carlsbad and is part of Spy and No Fear.

erik

michael_loomis

Trans Am , SCCA , american le mans and some others , i think he has driven in Every road racing series possible lol

Josh_Westwood

Four out of the five on the NASCAR this morning show on Fox picked Robby to win. The fifth guy picked the other Gordon to win.

MNotary

Boris rented 2 Mustangs from Hertz, installed a bolt in roll cage and seat and raced a 3?hr enduro during the Sebring weekend. The second Mustang was for spares.

Way under rated.....

Another underrated guy is the Pikes Peak open wheel champ...what is his name????

martininsocal

Mike- do you mean Gary Lee Kanouyer(sp)? He is an old Ascot and Baylands spring buggy guy. Great skill behind the wheel on dirt. I met him when I was a kid, he used to build offroad cars and said the only part he hated about racing offroad was pissing blood for 4 days afterwards! Yes, this was the 70's.
Boris is definitely talented, but faces all the same obstacles any yankee does trying break into Nascar. He seems to like teh road stuff more and that is where his roots are(those guys from Carlsbad all were big into the Carrera stuff in mex when they all started).

Driftin

In addition to the above mentioned he also drove NCTS trucks for Kenny Schrader... And not only drives Trans Am but is the current point leader in that series. Which means that after the WC race he will jump into his TA car and run that race..