Southern California Fair Off Road Championship

Grabowski

Reaction
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to send out a post to all of you who would like to sign up for the upcoming race at Perris Auto Speedway. The Southern California Fair Off Road Championship is October 11, 2009 and is Presented by iTi Performance.

Last years race was a blast and I am sure this years will be no different, so try and make it out!

Attachments

• 2009 Fair Off Road Entry Form.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 203

joecfd1

Reaction
Unfortunately, we won't be there. That's Nascar weekend at Fontana. We had a great time last year.

07FJRog

Reaction
a little late for the entry fee :eek:

69nos

Reaction
The race this weekend has a lot of sponsors contributing additional prises to the top point finishers. We have secured prises that will be handed out from the second in points down until the goodies run out. iTi Performance Motorsports would like to thank the following companies for their support with product giveaways this weekend. DWT Wheels, Simpson Racing, DJ Safety, Eibach Springs, K&N Filters, Cory Kruseman Driving School, Amsoil, PWR and AO Coolers.

I talked to Don Kaserian and Tanner this morning and they have dropped the late entry fee for anyone that would still like to come out and race. This is going to be a fun event for all participants and would like to see you all there. Their is still room in all of the classes for anyone that wants to come. Should you have any additional questions please feel freee to contact Frank at iTi Motorsports. Our number is (909) 390-4686. Thanks again and see you all Sunday.

Last edited:

John F2000

Reaction
Just wanted to say thanks to Frank at ITI and everyone one who put this event on. Very supportive of the kids racing. We had a great time and will be back for the next event.

FiberwerX

Reaction
What were the TK Results?