• Forum membership has its advantages....

SPANISH TONY AND GGTR CONSIDERING RETURN TO MINT

4Y2A4019.jpeg

After having such a blast last year with Adam Lunn and his team of well behaved lunatics we are exploring the idea of a return. A sponsor has approached us last minute in the hopes that we can return and continue our shenanigans with the bearded giant and KJ.

With the support of Race-dezert (who we became friends w ith at this years dakar) and the Mint 400 we are hoping that someone might answer our calling with an attractive offer. In return for considerable media coverage (for your ego or sponsors or both), some Sponsorship $cratch and a **** ton of fun I want to find a driver seat for half of the unlimited race. As some know I competed in a class 1 at the 2013 race and got 7th in class (with D. Way) and pretty much solo'd the 1000 two years before so not shy or incompetent.

There are other benefits and opportunities that can be discussed at a later date. Just want to see who has interest for now. if your unfamiliar with what we do check out The Gentleman's Guide To Racing or theggtr.com

Skiny

Klaus

Administrator
What I love about Skinny and GGTR is that they approach racing with a very different outlook. Its fresh, original and much needed.

Its about the journey more so then the destination.

I have spend some time with Skinny and fully support his outlook to off-road racing. Rejuvenating.

GUIDE

mrlentle

This'll be Mint (excuse the pun). Your previous writings and video have been great. Someone needs to jump on board and make this happen!