sparco seat model question

dsms motorsports

Iam looking to get a sparco non suspended seat, I'm lost on which model is good for a class 1 car, if you have any input that would be great. getting tired of susp seats, feels like Iam standing up after a while.

T_Cuffaro

Iam looking to get a sparco non suspended seat, I'm lost on which model is good for a class 1 car, if you have any input that would be great. getting tired of susp seats, feels like Iam standing up after a while.
I have a PRO-ADV in my truck because of the head restraints...not sure if it would work as well in a desert car. Call UPR, they seem to have the most knowledge and best pricing on Sparco products.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
I run the Evo 2 in my 1600 and class 10. Call Camburg they usually have them in stock. Depending on your waist size and weight you may need the standard Evo or the big boy Evo 3

Jerry Zaiden

Send me an Email to jerry@camburg.com with your number and we can chat about seat models... You can also come by the shop and sit in a few off-road machines with different seats in them... Evo2, Evo3, and Pro 2000s....

trent06

Mush
Without a doubt, I would recommend getting one of the Evo series seats depending on your size.

Fourstroker

For sizing purposes:

I go about 210 and my brother goes 250ish. We both fit the EVO 2's. Thanks Jerry @ Camburg for hooking us up.

dsms motorsports

I appreciate everyones help, every answer helped, I didn't call sparco because I didn't see an offroad vehicle on their site, and both drivers are under 140lbs I will be in a tub seat before I drive again.

trent06

Mush
Knowing both drivers are under 140lbs from my knowledge of using the Spaco Evo series seats I would recommend buying the Sparco Evo II seat as I am 165lbs and my co-rider is 140lbs soaking wet and they have seemed to work well in our pre-runner. We will be getting them for our stockfull before our next race as well...

Bajades

Knowing both drivers are under 140lbs from my knowledge of using the Spaco Evo series seats I would recommend buying the Sparco Evo II seat as I am 165lbs and my co-rider is 140lbs soaking wet and they have seemed to work well in our pre-runner. We will be getting them for our stockfull before our next race as well...
The standard EVO seat will work better for someone who is 140 lbs. For a race car you want a snug fit, the EVO 2 does not fit tight enough for someone who is 140 lbs. I had special cushions made for my EVO 2's because I needed a tighter fit and I weigh in at 160. At some point I'll have UPR to make a custom insert for my seats. That's the ultimate setup for racing.

trent06

Mush
The standard EVO seat will work better for someone who is 140 lbs. For a race car you want a snug fit, the EVO 2 does not fit tight enough for someone who is 140 lbs. I had special cushions made for my EVO 2's because I needed a tighter fit and I weigh in at 160. At some point I'll have UPR to make a custom insert for my seats. That's the ultimate setup for racing.
Maybe you know more on the subject then me....? I was under the impression that Sparco had the Evo II (Evo L) and the Evo III (Evo XL) do they make something smaller then the Evo II or Evo L????

Scott_F

I appreciate everyones help, every answer helped, I didn't call sparco because I didn't see an offroad vehicle on their site, and both drivers are under 140lbs I will be in a tub seat before I drive again.
I would recommend the Pro2000 for the narrow folks. I am 6' 165 and the Pro2000 is very snug on my hips.

Jeff Furrier

ADVERTISER
Maybe you know more on the subject then me....? I was under the impression that Sparco had the Evo II (Evo L) and the Evo III (Evo XL) do they make something smaller then the Evo II or Evo L????
The EVO 2 and EVO L are the same seat, the name has changed last year. AN EVO and Pro2000 mare very similar in size, but the PRO 2000 has a longer bottom for taller that gives a little more leg support for taller people. Usually the Evo or Pro 2000 will work for people up to 200lbs with a 36" waist.

I think a 140lb person would be fine in a Pro 2000 or standard Evo. You will also be more comfortable if you use a UPR seat pad instead of the standard foam that comes from Sparco.

danzar

before you make the purchase ride in a car that has them (if you already haven't) they are not for everyone.

trent06

Mush
The EVO 2 and EVO L are the same seat, the name has changed last year. AN EVO and Pro2000 mare very similar in size, but the PRO 2000 has a longer bottom for taller that gives a little more leg support for taller people. Usually the Evo or Pro 2000 will work for people up to 200lbs with a 36" waist.

I think a 140lb person would be fine in a Pro 2000 or standard Evo. You will also be more comfortable if you use a UPR seat pad instead of the standard foam that comes from Sparco.
Thanks, that was the impression I was under, but wasnt positive...