Spare Bathtub lying around?

BlaZair

Reaction
Did anyone else here have the book "The Penguin Who Hated the Cold" as kid. The penguin had a NICE bathtub.

Littlenutts

Reaction
I have who grew up in Canada and raced bath tubs. I think it is the same race.

They are REAL!

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I do Plumbing for a living maybe I should ask my Kohler Distributor for a bath tub sponsership?and right next door to them in an inflatable raft place we can get the raft,tub,and outboard all in one shot, put a 225 Merc outboard on that bad boy and show them up! :)

<font color=red>The dump you take it the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>

evan_clanin

Reaction
i belive his name was pablo the penguin, and yes i do remeber him

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

martininsocal

Reaction
Mike- they have rules you know!!!!! nothing more than 8.5 Horsepower...there is a totally stock class with no modifications and a mod class with drivetrain mods and prop mods. There use to be a place in Norcal that used to race Bathtubs when I was a kid and I always wanted to do that. Everytime I see a clawfoot tub I think about a tub boat! Now they don't even use real tubs...they are Trophy Tubs!!!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Martin- if you really read my post you could see that I was joking!!!! Im sure they have rules and would rather race offroad than a bathtub I see enough of them all day.....Mike

<font color=red>The dump you take it the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>