it looked from the pics like about 50 percent of the 9's carry a spare tire---
let do a poll--
just curious

Shred918

Reaction
None of the guys I run with carry one

ffrank

Reaction
That is the only MORE race we carry one. I will usually carry one at the SNORE races just because of pits/chasing.

BUDMAN975

Reaction
I have room for a spare and was on the fence about running one at the 500, but because we ended up having a great turn out with our pit/chase crew I felt there was no need to carry one. SNORE races are a must.

Shred918

Reaction
What is with all this talk at SNORE races you must carry a spare..... please school the clueless one :D

oldman dirt

Reaction
Snore is very strict on where you can chase and pit--not like MORE where you can go anywhere

racer951

Reaction
It would be a gamble not to carry one in a SNORE race; Ridgecrest should be different though.

I once had a flat left rear in Barstow for 25 miles. The tread ended up completely tearing apart and wrapping around a brake line causing more issues. It's not good when your right rear tire wants you to be in 2nd gear and your left rear wants to be in 3rd.

oldman dirt

Reaction
Ridgecrest is a tire eater, and some areas are hard to get to---
especially at night, and there is only 2 places to cross over the train tracks--

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Snore is very strict on where you can chase and pit--not like MORE where you can go anywhere
well the thing with snore is that it is a closed area blm controls it not snore and some run a spare some dont more is an open ohv area so you know the deal trust me i would like to see the BLM fees go down in the vegas area they are huge amounts and it takes away from the racers payout to go back and pay the blm that is why snore is racing ridgecrest it is alot cheaper and they primm area would be 1000 x's more and i personally had a great time at ridgecrest last year and glad we are going back

oldman dirt

Reaction
I am not ragging on SNORE Lucas. I know the Nevada BLM sucks!!
Ridgecrest is different as it is in Cali. , but it is still a hassle to cover with the rr tracks.
I am glad they are going there again this year though. Should be alot of fun especially at night.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
I am not ragging on SNORE Lucas. I know the Nevada BLM sucks!!
Ridgecrest is different as it is in Cali. , but it is still a hassle to cover with the rr tracks.
I am glad they are going there again this year though. Should be alot of fun especially at night.
i know you wern't just wanted to explain it to those that didn't know

i am looking forward to ridgecrest ready for a break away from primm been the 6 times already this year for different events you racing the freedom 250 race in your car ?

EUGENIO_979

Reaction
It would be a gamble not to carry one in a SNORE race; Ridgecrest should be different though.

I once had a flat left rear in Barstow for 25 miles. The tread ended up completely tearing apart and wrapping around a brake line causing more issues. It's not good when your right rear tire wants you to be in 2nd gear and your left rear wants to be in 3rd.
Just wondering why you didnt put the front on the back?

racer951

Reaction
It was supposed to get changed at one spot but didn't. After that it became a bigger issue but with the distance to go it wasn't worth the time. With the tire being all torn up it would have been a tough change and simply never crossed my mind.

Shred918

Reaction

Shred918

Reaction

oldman dirt

Reaction
the plan is to use my car if I get it done and some test time on it--the issue will be the motor if anything--need a fresh one
unless i get a ride in something else--
also trying for the Ridgecrest race

Shred918

Reaction
Dont worry Giti, there is a good chance I will still have my tired old single port motor.