Spectating the Baja 1000 from home

Heavy Haul

Reaction
Last year I spectated the Baja 1000 from my computer at home and work in Chicago, this year I am going down to Baja to experience it in person. Still I'm curious if anyone has information for the home spectator. Last year I soectated from home a few different ways:
I followed a thread here on this forum as people posted updates, pictures, and stories.
Following links to various instagram and YouTube uploads from people
I remember the GPS tracker from score being glitchy
The score live feed was pathetic as the view stopped 20 feet short of the start line
So what's new or improved this year for all the people that are interested in following this race but are stuck at home?/

green787

Reaction
Between IRC tracking, and a live RDC thread, there probably won't be a whole lot else.....
They save all the good footage for the 25 viewers that watch the race on CBS Sports....
My friends in the city have cable and all the extras.... Except CBS Sports..... That's $$$ way extra....

FAT ROB !

Reaction
The score live feed was pathetic as the view stopped 20 feet short of the start line
So what's new or improved this year for all the people that are interested in following this race but are stuck at home?/

Thats why I made this video of the 2014 Baja 1000 start. Watching the racers take that 1st corner is Iconic.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
The member that did that worked or lives near the Otay border and was able to stream weatherman. With so many people switching to T-Mobile hopefully the Baja 1000 thread can get updated regularly.

I'll have a dedicated weatherman radio in my truck, hopefully I'll be able to update regularly

MGA Motorsports

Reaction
I posted on another thread that I will have live video feed hopefully through periscope depending on the service I have at both spots I'm going to b at I'm going to go scout for a good spot today and if I get service thier I will let u guys know and I might take the wife to c the start of the motos. so if i do I will live stream the start. I will let everyone know cuz I know wht it's like watching from home and not having a live stream sucks.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk