Spectating the V2R

Reaction
Just wondering how many people are going out to watch the race? Do you guys camp or rent a room? A friend and I are going out fri. and are going to try to catch some of the race and camp somewhere that night. Then probably watch the start and finish of the last day.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Friday night from Sac I would head up to Pit 7 (Top Gun) or Pit 8 (Weeks). If you're camping out either is ok. If you need a motel then stay in Fallon and go to pit 7. You can only spectate at the pits. Race Friday is from Tonopah to Hawthorne and it will be over by dark. Race Saturday is from Hawthorne to Dayton and BITD says the bikes should be finishing by noon.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
I will be captaining at Pit 8 - Weeks, where you'll have a really good idea who the winners are ;) :D You're more than welcome to come hang out... And I will be camping in the pit :)

Reaction
I've been looking at the course maps trying to plan what the hot setup would be. I still need to talk it over with my buddy but I think pit 7/8 then the finish is the way to go.
I was thinking trying to see the start in Hawthorne, but it seems to be a bit much. Especially cause I'm not 100% when where leaving yet.