Spectator questions for Elsinore?

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
I am going tomorrow, and was wondering, was it really packed? Is it general seating, or can you upgrade to the tops like CORR? Is it open pits and lots of vendors? I heard $5 parking and no bringing in food or drinks, correct? Is the track in the back where the old off-road track was and how far away is parking? Any shaded spectating spots, or just the open stands? Thanks.

Reaction
hot as hell, not too crowded, lots of BROes and BRAes, i dunno the usual i guess for a short course event. nice to have an event close to home.
i just wish they could have had those cool misting systems up by the stands to help w/ the heat:D
o ya and i think u can upgrade to v.i.p stat to get in the shade upstairs...

Last edited:

sqrly1776

Reaction
I thought the Elsinore facility is awesome. The stands are cool, never seen so many zipites....... I really the track and the entire facility was great. There are "Cooling Zones"with big misting fans under tents, best seat in the house..... I hope to be back at this track alot.

See yáll tomorrow

Bring sun screen.

DailyPedal

Reaction
I am going tomorrow, and was wondering, was it really packed? Is it general seating, or can you upgrade to the tops like CORR? Is it open pits and lots of vendors? I heard $5 parking and no bringing in food or drinks, correct? Is the track in the back where the old off-road track was and how far away is parking? Any shaded spectating spots, or just the open stands? Thanks.

Plenty of people-and room for more.
Yes, general seating
Open pits...lots and lots of vendors
Heard $5 to park too...no food or drink
Yes, in the back next to the big dirt wall...the test track X10
Parking is a little hike, not bad really...get there early to avoid the lines..
open stands with cool off areas with misters to the sides of the grandstands...

baja619

Reaction
Bring Umbrellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or by a sik carbon fiber one from Premiere Motorsports Group. We will soon have them for sale on our website.

www.premieremotorsportsgroup.com

ryant35

Reaction
Bring Umbrellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or by a sik carbon fiber one from Premiere Motorsports Group. We will soon have them for sale on our website.

www.premieremotorsportsgroup.com

Yes umbrellas are a good idea.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Yes umbrellas are a good idea.
hahahaa that's me in the background working the Speed Technologies booth LOL

the smart fans had umbrellas... even if you had to put them down during the actual race-it saved a lot of people form becoming lobsters!!

Saturday was busy Sunday there were a lot less crowds. parking wasn't bad... $5 for the back row and $10 the closer parking spots. You couldn't bring drinks in but you could easily leave to your truck and come back in if needed.

Besides the heat it was a fun time. Sooo anyone else think a night race for the July race might be a good idea :D LOL

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
here are some of my pro's and con's from the LOORS race... (i dont want a pm after this post bill) :D

Pro's:

GREAT track
great racing
"cool zones"
Pro-lite race!!!! (both days)
U2 race (sunday)

Con's:

general orgnization wasn't that great
the outside security people that they hired were absolutely RUDE (actually writing a letter to lucas about it)
not much shade
pits were not "fan friendly", meaning they weren't layed out well
!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!
nobody really stayed for the rock show (both days)
i noticed a lot of people leaving before the U2/U4 race because they were hot and tired and knew carl was going to take the win anyways

baja619

Reaction
You do not need to consult with Locals to know what is up with SoCals inland areas. Lucas Oil is headquartered in Corona anyways.

It has been abnormally cool as of late, and I wished more than anyone that the comfortable weather would hold out for this event. That was just well wishing though.

baja619

Reaction
here are some of my pro's and con's from the LOORS race... (i dont want a pm after this post bill) :D

Pro's:

GREAT track
great racing
"cool zones"
Pro-lite race!!!! (both days)
U2 race (sunday)

Con's:

the outside security people that they hired were absolutely RUDE (actually writing a letter to lucas about it)
not much shade
!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!
i noticed a lot of people leaving before the U2/U4 race because they were hot and tired and knew carl was going to take the win anyways

1st event at brand new facility. I thought it was extremely well thought out with a good margin to improve and expand.

Security Agency is Blackhawk Protection. It said that right on their uniform. These type of people are not normal anyways which is why they get paid $10 bucks an hour to stand for 8 hours and simulate bossing people around with ZERO Authority to do so. I had absolutley ZERO interaction with the security other than passing through the gates, and that was a breeze with no hassle. If you dont belong than dont hang
around looking all mischievous. I act like I own the place but am courteous and treat everyone with respect till they do not deserve it.

not much shade
Write a letter thanking Lucas Oil for the big fantastic cool zones they set up for the comfort of the fans or come prepared. Lucas Oil does not control the cloud formations, however I guess they could have worked with the Goodyear blimp to seed some clouds.

I herd the pit layout was changed around about a week before. Again, 1st event at brand new facility. I thought it was extremely well thought out with a good margin to improve and expand.

!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!
Yes, There were so many fine looking ladies that were dressed appropriate for the warm weather. Thank You God!

Write a letter thanking Lucas Oil and Rockstar for arranging live and relevant entertainment. I thought there was maybe 200 people on Saturday enjoying AAF

No comment

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
You do not need to consult with Locals to know what is up with SoCals inland areas. Lucas Oil is headquartered in Corona anyways.

It has been abnormally cool as of late, and I wished more than anyone that the comfortable weather would hold out for this event. That was just well wishing though.

So, in other words, they should have known better. Or should have made it night racing. I've worked in Temecula for 10 years now, one thing I do know is that it is always hot late June through September. My wife was miserable (as was I). She didn't come back with me on Sunday. The first thing she said when she saw the stands was "This is the biggest wedding I have ever been to". That was pretty funny.

Other than that. I would have to agree with Gunnslinger. Buggy races were great. Lots and lots of buggies. Pro-Lite was good on Saturday. Didn't hang around on Sunday. It was too effin hot!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
1st event at brand new facility. I thought it was extremely well thought out with a good margin to improve and expand.

Security Agency is Blackhawk Protection. It said that right on their uniform. These type of people are not normal anyways which is why they get paid $10 bucks an hour to stand for 8 hours and simulate bossing people around with ZERO Authority to do so. I had absolutley ZERO interaction with the security other than passing through the gates, and that was a breeze with no hassle. If you dont belong than dont hang
around looking all mischievous. I act like I own the place but am courteous and treat everyone with respect till they do not deserve it.

not much shade
Write a letter thanking Lucas Oil for the big fantastic cool zones they set up for the comfort of the fans or come prepared. Lucas Oil does not control the cloud formations, however I guess they could have worked with the Goodyear blimp to seed some clouds.

I herd the pit layout was changed around about a week before. Again, 1st event at brand new facility. I thought it was extremely well thought out with a good margin to improve and expand.

!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!
Yes, There were so many fine looking ladies that were dressed appropriate for the warm weather. Thank You God!

Write a letter thanking Lucas Oil and Rockstar for arranging live and relevant entertainment. I thought there was maybe 200 people on Saturday enjoying AAF

No comment

..... ive already talked to Bob and Forest myself thanking them for the great show they put on .... dont see the need to write so many letters ...