Speed handle breaker bar

Zambo

Reaction
Maybe I'm a dumbass but I searched for such a tool quite a bit and couldn't find one. So I bought a cheap speed handle and breaker bar from autozone and sleeved them together with a piece of tube. Works good on the trail for those of us who can't afford $500 cordless impacts or who can't remember to charge the batteries.

Replacement String:
If nothing else y'all can get a good laugh at a fat guy in sandals.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Moss2

Reaction
We use the same thing. Works great. Snap on makes it # SN4B . Has held up to big guys with adrenaline flowing.

Zambo

Reaction
We use the same thing. Works great. Snap on makes it # SN4B . Has held up to big guys with adrenaline flowing.

Thanks I figured somebody made one. Holy smokes though...$129!!! For a tool that's probably gonna get lost in the desert one day I'll stick with my $20 special.

craigincali

Reaction
I just use a Snap-on impact and have a Snap-on speed wrench for a back up......I have had bad luck with speed wrenches that aren't Snap-on. Pay a little now or be f*%ked in the middle of Baja..

Zambo

Reaction
Always good advice but I doubt I'd be f'd in the middle of baja because my speed handle broke. I'm pretty sure I could adapt and overcome.

loufish

Reaction
Used to run the Snap-On one on our 7s in the good ole' days....Seen cheap breaker bars snap at the swivel....didn't want that to happen to us out in the middle of nowhere....I considered the money well spent.....