Speed Pre-Order

norutah

Reaction
From speed I ordered a windshield; kicker stereo; crescent bed box; seat heaters; seat air cushions; break in kit; speed key; and 12 month warranty. From other manufacturers I ordered assault nighthawk mirrors; baja designs RTLB and interior light; switch pros SP9100; infinite off-road whips/rock lights/controller. I'm on the fence about a sealed cab because they do not know if it's going to cost $6k or $10k. If I get it I'll be credited $1k for the windshield but I'm not sure if I'll get a credit on the window nets since they were included. I was going to order the molded paddles and KMC wheels but I'd like to see them tested first.
My thoughts on speed light bars? If I'm going to run a Chinese light bar in going to order it from eBay for $100 not $1200.
Also, It's nice not buying a pile of gusset kits this thing around.
Add alpha bass head sets to the list of parts ordered from other manufacturers

Total Loss

Reaction
Hope I run into that thing in Baja next week.
Any ETA on first deliveries? Sounds like only minor adjustments now for production.

sand shark

Reaction
Hope I run into that thing in Baja next week.
Any ETA on first deliveries? Sounds like only minor adjustments now for production.

You should see it down there. He said in one of the videos or might of been the presentation they are brining it to San Felipe to do some testing and pre-running. I want to see how the El Jeffe handles the whoops in San Felipe.

No ETA on first deliveries.

Total Loss

Reaction
You should see it down there. He said in one of the videos or might of been the presentation they are brining it to San Felipe to do some testing and pre-running. I want to see how the El Jeffe handles the whoops in San Felipe.

No ETA on first deliveries.
You going to SF?

Total Loss

Reaction
I will not be there. Someday I would like to go down there for the race. I will be playing around in the Barstow and Stateline area that weekend.
No SxS for me this trip...bike only.
Oldschoolin it...and bud is bringing a standup ski for some water fun. Travelling light...been a few years for me.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
that UTV looks sick ..