Speed Pre-Order

43mod

Reaction
I thought i heard Robbie say there was an aux tank available .said it mounted where a sub woofer might go. I asked speed and they emailed back about the race fuel cell . Did i imagine this ? I dont want the cell protruding into passenger foot well plus $4k is a bit tough to ad for a non race rig

drofmij

Reaction
I thought i heard Robbie say there was an aux tank available .said it mounted where a sub woofer might go. I asked speed and they emailed back about the race fuel cell . Did i imagine this ? I dont want the cell protruding into passenger foot well plus $4k is a bit tough to ad for a non race rig

You didn’t image it. Don’t think it’s developed yet. Robby has talked about it several times. I am going to add that option also when it’s available.

NIKAL

Reaction
It will be available, just not yet. Plus it can not come installed or as a factory option due to CARB. So while Speed has plans to offer it. It will be a Speed aftermarket accessory that you will have to install yourself. This is probably another reason it’s not available yet. Speed needs to focus on accessories that will be factory options and pre installed at the factory.

I was probably the first to request and was willing to put a deposit on the extra fuel tank if they would make it, when Robby announced the Speed car. To me these cars need 20 gal tanks or more. Originally it was thought the aux tank would mirror the 14 gal stock tank, but last I heard it would probably be in the 10 gal range. It’s also going to have to be a transfer type of tank.