Speed Pre-Order

43mod

Reaction
Just a bit . Hour and 5 min video the other day . Started w really important info on robby needing a haircut . Really deep stuff . Wish some smart guy would edit them to the 11 minutes of actual info . I just cant watch that much bs .

Jammminjay

Reaction
Watched the show last night. Showed the bolts they are using on the suspension. Nice shouldered bolts. I like the 5 point harness with the cam lock. Also showed pictures of the one pre-production car with interior shots and the doors.

No mention of when the cars will reach customers hands. He did mention parts shortage and how all the major manufactures are having issues = Speed UTV is have the same issues.

If the first 250 cars roll off the assembly line by the end of the year I would be super impressed.
To be fair, he promised cars in November Thanksgiving in 2020. I understand everyone is having shortages but he has made bold claims for a product you can't even get a refund on.

sand shark

Reaction
To be fair, he promised cars in November Thanksgiving in 2020. I understand everyone is having shortages but he has made bold claims for a product you can't even get a refund on.

The November 2020 deadline was never going to happen. If the major manufactures take a few years or more to develop a UTV, there was no way RG could do it quicker.

McCredie A

Reaction
My thought if you have waited this long you might as well wait it out. It looks like a cool product. I am guessing they are about 5-6 months before customers start seeing theirs.

NIKAL

Reaction
Plus it was said 70+ dealers have signed up to be Speed UTV and Speed Brand dealers.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I have not followed the Speed UTV saga until now. I don't want to take the time to wade through 21 pages of this thread to find my answer...call me lazy if you want... What is the estimated MSRP for the Speed UTV 4 seater?

norutah

Reaction
I have not followed the Speed UTV saga until now. I don't want to take the time to wade through 21 pages of this thread to find my answer...call me lazy if you want... What is the estimated MSRP for the Speed UTV 4 seater?
3 models. $32k, $37k, $39.9k and it was said on the last episode that the prices are going to go up. If you're really interested your best option is to find someone selling an early reservation. For example: I paid $32.5k for the top end LWB 2 seater which is now $36k and I got the speed key for $1 which is now $1.25k.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
There were a few listings in the UTV section of the classifieds of people selling their reservations just a few weeks ago, I think I saw 2

sand shark

Reaction
If you did not get a deposit down to lock in the prices, it will be going way up. The 4 seater will be in the 40K range.

NIKAL

Reaction
70 dealers nationwide is pretty good.
That’s only the West & Mid West Coast states and maybe into Texas. Last I heard they have not entered East of Texas as the Speed UTV is catering to the West Coast environment right now. I’d assume until they offer a 65 or 70 inch model they will not look to go back East?

Was told they would have dealers in Dubai an other Middle Eastern countries that are into dunes and desert.

Being that SST is in Australia and they have a big off road scene. I’d bet you will see some Speed UTV dealers there too.