Speed Pre-Order

apseagle

RDC Crypto
The 77" kit on my XX looks almost exactly like the suspension he put on the Speed. I am not surprised. If you already have a good design in your pocket, use it. Now if can just find 75 more ponies.... lol

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
The 77" kit on my XX looks almost exactly like the suspension he put on the Speed. I am not surprised. If you already have a good design in your pocket, use it. Now if can just find 75 more ponies.... lol
The Speed SXS 72 & 77 kits are very similar to the Speed UTV, but there are some major differences. For example the Shock & swaybar links are pocketed into the arms. All 3 arms are fully reversible. Right & Left, front & rear are reversible, where the XX only the reads can be flipped. Bigger hub face on the rear arm and bigger hardware.

Last edited:

that BMX dude

RDC Crypto
The Speed SXS 72 & 77 kits are very similar to the Speed UTV, but there are some major differences. For example the Shock & swaybar links are pocketed into the arms. All 3 arms are fully reversible. Right & Left, front & rear are reversible, where the XX only the reads can be flipped. Bigger hub face on the rear arm and bigger hardware.
I think that that the speed utv's are going to be well worth the wait. the power and handling will be unmatched.

apseagle

RDC Crypto
While this is my first SXS, my ex-race XX with the 77" handles the rough like a dream. Cant imagine what a Speed would be like.

Farkus

RDC Crypto
But is it grade 8???

24FFF887-608F-4649-80D6-4AC7C8BDE81E.jpeg

Last edited: