• Forum membership has its advantages....

Speed Pre-Order

Bricoop

0.5 degree of bump steer over 25" of travel
32" tires stock
Front bulkhead based off Trophy Truck
RG Shocks
Torque limiters in both diffs
35" tire fits inside Bed, fenders clear 35" tire.
Many parts interchangable front to back, left to right
Zero ball joints on the machine
Shock mounts inside arms (not on arms)
Speed 2 cly engine with 230amp alternator. 225HP
CARB and EPA approval coming
15 gallon stock can run e85 in stock form.
Dual piston brakes. RGM manufacturing
Multiple features still unveiled.
Likely 2100-2300 lbs. 77" wide 120" wheelbase
Shift 2 to 4wd on the fly (manual not electric)
3 speed cvt

Next summer enclosed cab with heater and AC (different features due to cooling needs). Glass windows. 48" Bed (Fits plywood sheets)
Parts will be sent to dealers with first run of units.
Another webcast on Wednesday.

@CJEFFERIES Anything else I missed?

Last edited:

michael.gonzalez

He is having a custom tire ( "unique tread pattern") made with manufacturer to be determined/announced soon.
The first run will be 500x 4 seaters.
You get free carbon fiber seats upgrade, 5 point harnesses upgrade, and UHMW roof upgrade when you preorder.
4x156mm lug pattern
HUB centric wheels (not typical?)
Goal of 60% rear weight.
Will have 10" touchscreen dashboard tablet thingy (Gps?)

Next webcast is 7pm EST April 1st.

Also pretty sure the calipers and shocks (like the seats) will be Speed UTV, not RGM (although they share most of their resources).

DGruper

Having presented engineering designs and concepts for many years, one can tell when a design is really locked in, and other parts are still under consideration. There were a few things he discussed that, even for RG, he wasn’t really sure about. This is completely understandable and normal.
The whole redesign of the front end a la F1/Indy car looks cool. He hedged big time on the steering box and said what is shown is not what will be the production unit.
The news of a UTT utility truck for actual utility work sounds great. With 230HP, I hope it has a Class 2 hitch receiver on it for towing small trailers and jet skis.
The information about the engine and turbo unit seems heavily guarded as far as who he is collaborating with and many of the other manufacturing details.
All in all, if you go back and watch the video, its hard not to get a little excited and have your interest piqued just a little bit. If they are able to hit even 95% of what they want in the first batch, this thing will be a beast that should take the UTV industry to a new level.

NIKAL

I saw it but would like to go back and re-watch it as i was working at the same time. How do you go back and watch it again on Instagram?

NIKAL

Found it on SpeedUTV.com

Total Loss

Pretty impressive. Can't wait to see the first ones.

michael.gonzalez

Can anyone confirm that I will get the seats, harnesses, and roof for free if I pre-order now?

Or am I misunderstanding that?

michael.gonzalez

Just called and confirmed! If you pre-order with the $1,500 transferable deposit. You get:
-seats
-harnesses
-roof
included/installed
AKA (Limited Edition)

500x 4 seaters first.
Than 500x "trucks" (same wheelbase as 4 seater)
Than 2 seaters after

DTA 55

Just called and confirmed! If you pre-order with the $1,500 transferable deposit. You get:
-seats
-harnesses
-roof
included/installed
AKA (Limited Edition)

500x 4 seaters first.
Than 500x "trucks" (same wheelbase as 4 seater)
Than 2 seaters after
Hold on, I heard the "trucks" were going to be 110" wb, now you are saying they are going to be 120"?

DTA 55

I have a 2 seater on preorder from October and am still not even sure what I am getting.

And at this point I dont know if I want to keep my 2 seater or switch to a 4 seater.

The 120"wb sounds nice though.

NIKAL

There will be another live Q&A this Wednesday on Facebook & Instagram.