Speed Pre-Order

mrlentle

RDC Crypto

punchdrunk monkey

RDC Crypto
Except they call the El Jefe a hybrid?
"The new UTV is a hybrid four-wheeled ride Gordon has been dreaming about creating for much of his life, designed exclusively for off-road use."
Well it kind of is a hybrid. It runs pump gas and E85 :)

sand shark

RDC Crypto

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Interesting his comments about NASCAR. During one of the presentations he mentioned something about having the NASCAR cars at the shop to remind him of the mistake.
Each part of Robby’s carrier has shaped him to be where he’s at today. Without NASCAR, maybe there’s no SST, without SST maybe we don’t see Speed UTV? I think when Robby says he keeps those cars to remind him to never do that again. I think what he’s saying or thinking is don’t hang on as long as he did. Even though he was not winning, when he had Fruit of the loom, Menard’s, Harrah’s Jim Beam, Monster etc.. it was good. But when you don’t have that big anchor sponsor, your not getting Manufacture support and his own company’s like Speed Energy started sponsoring the car, then bringing PJ in to Start & Park a second car to bring revenue in. That’s what I think Robby is talking about not making that mistake again.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
He had a race prepped wildcat, that he wrecked, that was being rebuilt. Not sure which parts are from what.

The Speed UTV suspension for the XX is pretty similar to what is going on the Speed UTV. Looks like they took some parts they are using on the Speed UTV and put them on his race XX. As mentioned I see the speed shocks on there and the speed wheels.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Guess the unicorn Polaris utv is real a local here had a high speed collision with ot as they were testing and he was put riding near there test facility 🤣
oops!!!!! What are the odds of a person doing that. So is it as big as they say? Allegedly Polaris is going to be calling it a buggy.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I think it is all hush hush .pretty sure there getting him a new car. Only reason I know is he works at another shop here in town. Lol I've seen picks of what ppl have of the test mule but its basically a frame with a 4cyl header sticking out. Has test probes all over it. Looks like something from a mad max film .