Speed Pre-Order

GageFamilyRacing

RDC Crypto
This race is not affiliated with BITD or SCORE. They could let RG run against the production turbos. Maybe RG will have the race Speed cars done for the Mint.

Max's car is n/a.
UTVWC uses the rulebook from Mint400 for the desert classes and it still requires 1000 units to have "been produced" to be legal in the production turbo class. Ultimately M.M. can do whatever they want I guess but that's how the rules are currently written. I hope to see the speed car compete in whatever class they can enter so we can see it perform against everyone else.

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
UTVWC uses the rulebook from Mint400 for the desert classes and it still requires 1000 units to have "been produced" to be legal in the production turbo class. Ultimately M.M. can do whatever they want I guess but that's how the rules are currently written. I hope to see the speed car compete in whatever class they can enter so we can see it perform against everyone else.
Someone on Insta has said both Robby and Max entered in Pro turbo class. Numbers 877 (Max) and 977 (Robby).