Speed Pre-Order

JerryB

RDC Crypto
......waiting for 10shot smart ass negative comment.....
He might be busy, I'll do my best to do justice to his smart ass negative comment.... yes it was the test mule, he clearly said so in the video, he qualified 12 seconds off the leader, which is not bad...can't win them all....however, in watching the video the yellow/roll over did not cost him the 12 seconds. The overdriving, blowing a few corners "and" the yellow combined did cost him some time. So let's just say what it was, some mistakes cost him some time.

As far as the "race" cars which were supposed to be there, his words not mine (or 10shot), just another example of these cars are a long way down the road, parts are not ready, tested, approved, etc... Stop pushing the narrative of they'll be out in a couple months, face reality.....like many have said here he regularly over promises and under delivers. That my friends is not being negative, it's called being realistic.

Oh and once again, my offer still stands to buy your 2025 speed utv 😅

A-Tech_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.atechfabrication.com
I will have to watch it again over the weekend, but that video was confusing on the first watch.

I thought Max enetered a XX fitted with Speed UTV shocks and tires and that the Speed UTV was only there on display in the pits. Did Robby also enter a Speed UTV to race? Was the in-car camera in Max's XX car, or was it Robby's Speed UTV?

Zambo

RDC Crypto
When and if this car hits the streets, I'm sure it will have a leg up on the current batch of CanAms and RZRs running around the track today. But I certainly wouldn't expect it to just start lapping everybody. The cars out there now are freaking fast. Hopefully what this car actually does when it arrives is allow the owner to go just as fast or faster without having to make so many expensive modifications to the car.

RIPLWN

RDC Crypto
I sold my # spot today. Can’t say enough about Karla and speed UTV assisting me in the sell. I still believe in Robby and Speed UTV, I just don’t want to wait any longer, instead Im gonna put my time and effort into the F100. Maybe I will be back someday after they get established , but for now running out of time for the father son project!

Santee_Native

RDC Crypto
Max’s car is a XX with speed utv shocks, tires, wheels and other items. Max qualified in 11th place in the n/a class.

Robby is racing the el Diablo test mule with speed production parts on it. Robby qualified in 7th in the pro turbo class.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Again, did you read the article.
Read it and found lots of mistakes. Wrong name of the UTV as their is more then one model. Wrong definition of UTV, Pricing was wrong, it’s not a hybrid etc.. If Speed Energy was no more then why was it still on the TT? Why was it on the SST truck last week? Why is it the main logo on Max’s race UTV this weekend. Why is it on the tractor trailers. Why were they handing them out at the Sand Show? Why are we making a big deal over a author making a bunch of mistakes.

The Author just made a mistake and missed it. It seemed they were listing his automotive type business.

A-Tech_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.atechfabrication.com
With Speed Energy and Speed UTV using the same color schemes, Max's UTV is actually sponsored by a UTV competitor. Does anyone buying a Speed UTV plan to do a custom paint job, or just go with factory graphics? No doubt the factory team will be all orange.

norutah

RDC Crypto
With Speed Energy and Speed UTV using the same color schemes, Max's UTV is actually sponsored by a UTV competitor. Does anyone buying a Speed UTV plan to do a custom paint job, or just go with factory graphics? No doubt the factory team will be all orange.
I have an RG El Diablo reservation. I'm either changing it to all LE model so I can design my wrap or I'm having it re-wrapped when it arrives. I haven't decided

Last edited:

apseagle

RDC Crypto
In honor of Gordon and crew racing, I took my Speed 77 XX out in the mountains of SW Idaho today. Nothing broke, had a blast with my father.

IMG_20211016_161026328.jpg
IMG_20211016_160312208_HDR.jpg