• Forum membership has its advantages....

Speed Pre-Order

DTA 55

Todd is saying now that 4 seater is 120" and UTT is 110' or 100" depending on long bed or short bed. So 2 seater has two options. This was on Facebook.
Thats what I thought,
4 seat 120"
2 seat UTT 110"
2 seat UTV 100"

michael.gonzalez

Forged Pistons, Crank, and Rods
98mm bore
66.25mm stroke
single throttle body
4 valve per cylinder
230hp @ 20psi and 91 octane
300hp @ 30psi and E85 (w/ Speed Key that voids warranty)

Cool feature: ECU will manage boost/hp when belt temps are too high. (Or can press the over-ride and burn up your belt at your own risk)

4 seat UTV = 120" (Same as Robby's TT)
2 seat UTT = 110"
2 seat UTV = 95"

sand shark

I like what I see so far. The 15 gallon fuel cell was a really good idea. The twin cylinder at 20lbs of boost is going to guzzle gas.

michael.gonzalez

From what I've gathered, the ECU interfaces with a fuel specific-gravity sensor to determine what fuel its getting and regulates power/boost.

morgan HSD

The screen mirroring feature on the dash for your Iphone/Ipad looks pretty sweet, especially if you run LeadNav. Like having an extra GPS for the driver. I'm really wanting one of these things!

michael.gonzalez

Pre-order now for all the free goodies! (Now I'm sounding like a salesman. Haha)

Carbon Fiber Seats
5 point harnesses
UHMW roof
Beadlock Wheels

BHollander

Carbon Fiber Seats $800 ea x 4 =$3200 which I have never seen a Carbon fiber seat sell for under $1k ea.
5 point harnesses $150 ea x 4 = $600
UHMW roof $500 atleast 1/4" 4x8 sheet is $400 alone
Beadlock Wheels $250 ea x 5 =$1250

It adds up over $5500 if you go off retail costs. Does that help?

Robin Hood

Carbon Fiber Seats $800 ea x 4 =$3200 which I have never seen a Carbon fiber seat sell for under $1k ea.
5 point harnesses $150 ea x 4 = $600
UHMW roof $500 atleast 1/4" 4x8 sheet is $400 alone
Beadlock Wheels $250 ea x 5 =$1250

It adds up over $5500 if you go off retail costs. Does that help?
From Speed SXS website...
Carbon Fiber Seats $600 ea x 4 =$2400 has there been any confimation of the spare being included?
5 point harnesses $110 ea x 4 = $440
Roof $400 X1 = $400
Beadlock Wheels $230ea x 4 =$920

Adds up to $4160 and that is retail at full pop....These are upgrades not adds, except maybe the roof? What am I missing here? Where is the $5,000 in upgrades?

Less ( these are estimates if not on the website)
Standard Seats $300 ea x 4 =$1200
Standard Harness point harnesses $80 ea x 4 = $320
Roof $400 X1 = $400
Standard Wheels $125ea x 4 =$500

$4160 - $2420 = $1,740 in upgrades. (Check my math, I did it all in my head...LOL)

Smoke and Mirrors?

43mod

Optimistically i would think the price is going to go up a bit once they getvreg production orders so the set price now would be part of the "special deal". If not oh well i wont cry about it. I would think buying a later model would possibly smarter after we prove out kanuter valves are junk and the warp speed transfer catches fire improvements will be made. Original models can purchase upgraded parts at full list as available..............

CJEFFERIES

0.5 degree of bump steer over 25" of travel
32" tires stock
Front bulkhead based off Trophy Truck
RG Shocks
Torque limiters in both diffs
35" tire fits inside Bed, fenders clear 35" tire.
Many parts interchangable front to back, left to right
Zero ball joints on the machine
Shock mounts inside arms (not on arms)
Speed 2 cly engine with 230amp alternator. 225HP
CARB and EPA approval coming
15 gallon stock can run e85 in stock form.
Dual piston brakes. RGM manufacturing
Multiple features still unveiled.
Likely 2100-2300 lbs. 77" wide 120" wheelbase
Shift 2 to 4wd on the fly (manual not electric)
3 speed cvt

Next summer enclosed cab with heater and AC (different features due to cooling needs). Glass windows. 48" Bed (Fits plywood sheets)
Parts will be sent to dealers with first run of units.
Another webcast on Wednesday.

@CJEFFERIES Anything else I missed?
No. Looks like you have most of it. Keep watching the Wednesday shows for more info. What other manufacturer does this and keeps the customer involved and up to speed? Haters are going to hate. Doubters are going to doubt. But there’s one truth, in these times, each and everyone with a deposit is appreciated and we are working hard to not disappoint you.