Speed Pre-Order

sand shark

RDC Crypto
WTF are you talking about?
He raced the car last weekend...I'm not talking about the minutia.
Where's the "pro" R?
It's a legitimate question...I watched the evolution of the XX from the beginning...why I bought one. The XXX has been in the works since 2019...with its roots in the XX.
When did Polaris start on the R?

Pro R is here in the RJ/Hoonigan video -

Advertising supports this site

43mod

RDC Crypto
Holy smokes . Had to skip a few pages . 10 shot i am no robby lover or hater but i do like orange race cars . And trailers 😊 . If you understand suspension geometry a bit the speed car is damned good . Others are closer to being like a 1960 vette/ impala / 72 C10 . You can drive the s out of them but it is never going to be a great handling unit .
Please carry on alternating between bashing and hand jobbing RG .

10 shot

RDC Crypto
The new Polaris just got my vote I am not married to any brand or make . Thay all have great products with flaws. Robby does it to himself that has been robby for years . End of the day they are toys. Expensive toys. Everyone will have fun with whatever brand they choose some will have to wait longer to get there cars. Everyone will argue that they have the best one made. They all will break and blow up at some point. A speed car is a fan based model so far nothing has been proven but time will tell it may be the best ever made ....... or not.

dirtslinger

RDC Crypto
The new Polaris just got my vote I am not married to any brand or make . Thay all have great products with flaws. Robby does it to himself that has been robby for years . End of the day they are toys. Expensive toys. Everyone will have fun with whatever brand they choose some will have to wait longer to get there cars. Everyone will argue that they have the best one made. They all will break and blow up at some point. A speed car is a fan based model so far nothing has been proven but time will tell it may be the best ever made ....... or not.

You allegedly build 10 Polaris motors a week, and you're sold on a Polaris product?

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Holy smokes . Had to skip a few pages . 10 shot i am no robby lover or hater but i do like orange race cars . And trailers 😊 . If you understand suspension geometry a bit the speed car is damned good . Others are closer to being like a 1960 vette/ impala / 72 C10 . You can drive the s out of them but it is never going to be a great handling unit .
Please carry on alternating between bashing and hand jobbing RG .
Haha, was definitely a unique experience Saturday evening to be in the center of the Robby love/Robby hate circle jerk. Taking fire from both sides, lol. Should have taken up fishing...this is kind of a dumb hobby at the end of the day, lol.

norutah

RDC Crypto
Maybe some day, Speed will give us something new to discuss . I was plenty happy to read/see progress and status updates

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
So let me get this straight. This unproven RZR Pro R that has only been shown in a highly engineered, highly edited stunt video, where the vehicle itself was modified to be able to do these stunts. This has your vote!

10 shot or Buff, tell me what this new cars about? Tell me what’s so great about it? You have not even seen a production car as this was a highly modified. Clearly you must know a bunch about it, or just as much as we have been openly shown about the Speed UTV, and that’s why you know this is the new top machine that gets your vote. Cool!

Good news is you can leave and join the Polaris Pro R forum. You will be much happier. Might even have more time to build that 11th engine in a day.

Do you even build engines? I’m thinking your more of a troll and don’t build or know anything. Or your some RZR fan boy and nothing can be as good as a Polaris.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
Thanks Thank You GIF by Dark Igloo

To everyone that makes this thread a constant thrill.

Steve0

RDC Crypto
Interesting front shocks going to the lower arms on the Pro R. Mount looks a little fugly for axle clearance.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Interesting front shocks going to the lower arms on the Pro R. Mount looks a little fugly for axle clearance.
Oh it’s gets better! The axle goes through the lower shock shaft eyelet.
D5A0D106-8E87-47EE-8D1F-67208009FE5D.png

Hey 10 Shot I assume you knew all about this brilliant Polaris design right?