Speed Pre-Order

drofmij

RDC Crypto
This thread is now stupid
Polaris is gonna smoke the Speed product, dealer network, testing program(massive testing in SoCal Desert) warranty etc

If poolaris was going to engineer some new amazing product, would have happened already. This new car is going to be another pos that the masses buy up. They change just enough to sell to make people want the new flavor. 0 down 2.99%

JerryB

RDC Crypto
OMG....... "the kool-aid runs deep in you young jedi" this thread is almost ready to be moved to purple.

snivilous

RDC Crypto
I saw Max in the 877(?) at UTV takeover and later saw what looked like a 4 seat Speed playing in the sand, though he was on the opposite side of the spectating area from me.

snivilous

RDC Crypto
Robby just did the huckfest jump in a black speed it looks like?

PXL_20211023_222950307~2.jpg

sand shark

RDC Crypto
There are comments that the speed UTV didn’t jump as far as the others but if you watch it at .25 speed the evidence is clear it it landed we’re 80 percent of the other UTV did and didn’t even bottom out.

The race Speed UTV suspension is set up well. I guess they did not want to jump the pre-production car to see who the welded in bolt holts up. LMAO!!!!

Max's car Wildcat XX still looks like way more fun to drive than the El Jeffe. Can't wait until they start producing the Bandit. The smaller of the three Speed UTVs is more appealing to me.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
The race Speed UTV suspension is set up well. I guess they did not want to jump the pre-production car to see who the welded in bolt holts up. LMAO!!!!

Max's car Wildcat XX still looks like way more fun to drive than the El Jeffe. Can't wait until they start producing the Bandit. The smaller of the three Speed UTVs is more appealing to me.
If I ever get one it's Bandit all the way.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto

Even when you say something positive you have to back it up with a cheap shot negative comment.