• Forum membership has its advantages....

Speed Pre-Order

NIKAL

Found this Speed UTV doc at the bottom of the FAQ on the SpeedUTV.com.

This should be front & center on the website, as it answers about 90% of the questions asked on Instagram or on the Wednesday live show.

Speed UTV Description & Spec document

Nessy

Found this Speed UTV doc at the bottom of the FAQ on the SpeedUTV.com.

This should be front & center on the website, as it answers about 90% of the questions asked on Instagram or on the Wednesday live show.

Speed UTV Description & Spec document
And yet people who already have a deposit ask the same questions over and over that have been covered on the videos. And if they dont they beg for more free stuff, it drives me insane.

NIKAL

And yet people who already have a deposit ask the same questions over and over that have been covered on the videos. And if they dont they beg for more free stuff, it drives me insane.
I know I don’t get the ones who say “I put a deposit on one, but don’t know which one I’m getting?”
How does someone put a substantial amount Of money down on something that cost allot of money, and they don’t know what model
or exactly what they are buying? I’ve read this over & over, and even heard a live caller ask about what was it he had a deposit on?

One guy on Instagram said he almost put a deposit down, but he really needs a turbo for the dunes he rides in. Really? He does not even know that the Speed UTV is a turbo engine. How did he even find the Instagram page?

I actually feel for Robby as he is going to have a large amount of his first customer base that does not get it or understand it. Those are going to be the first complainers if somethingS not right, or if they don’t get how to use it.

43mod

Mg since your having fun w this please spec my car when your bored. No graphics or badging please. #218

43mod

Pretty sure 4 seat le. I have not followed very closely any deadlines for changes. I like the 120 wheel base

Nessy

Pretty sure 4 seat le. I have not followed very closely any deadlines for changes. I like the 120 wheel base
You should check out the 110 wheelbase UTT. Robby says it is the ideal wheelbase for Baja and whoops.

43mod

I have spent enough time in a 110 wb TL in whoops. I think I can suffer along w another 10 " just fine . I am not saying he is wrong.

NIKAL

June 1st was the deadline to get the El Jefe (4 seat) LE for $32K. The price for the LE is now $35K pre-order, and come delivery to dealerships the LE will be $37K. The Base Model El Jefe (4 seat) is now available and its $32K just as it will be at the dealerships. But with the dealerships, your going to pay their “set up fees” where buying direct you will not have any of those.

The UTT/El Diablo LE is still at its original pre order price of $30K. I think it goes up in August?

Plus all models have the RG edition available. Check outSpeedUTV – Born in Baja for all the details.

43mod

👍🏻 I am too much of a rasis to put white rugged stuff in my car. Staying w base car and going black stuff from pci.

NIKAL

Episode 12 last night had lots of good new info. Robby touched on allot of different things. They showed the Dash layout and options available, like passenger touch screens. All dashes comes with AC vents as they will only make one dash for all models. The vents will be blocked off for open cockpit cars, but there will be some options like heaters, or if you wanted a windshield then you could use those vents to bring in fresh air.

Showed some more engine stuff like cooling lines, engine mounts, oil filter location and style.

Showed chassis & suspension colors for each model.

Some parts like spindle uprights, hub flanges and bearing carriers have come back from machining. Had actual pictures of the parts. They look like real nice parts.

In the call in segment he touched on the CVT and some designs they are doing.

Give episode 12 a listen.

michael.gonzalez

Yes I am #361.

4-seater El Jefe.

Shocks will come with orange anodized top caps, rod ends, spring nut, etc

Additionally, I'm thinking:
- black seats with orange trim
- orange harnesses
- orange coil springs

BRUCE8341

They'll hit the race course in October.

First off let me say this car is bad ass and plan on ordering one, but maybe im missing something but I don't think so, iv watch all the videos and I think they got the numbers wrong. They keep saying add 41" to the wheel base to get the over all length. I have a raspberry RG Pro Textron XX. its only 24" longer than the wheel base with bumpers 95+24. Anyway I was thinking 41' really? If you look a the photo above the center of the rear wheel is in the middle of the bed. the bed is 48". that puts it at approx. 24" longer than the wheel base. Makes more sense to me. I suspect the 41" is the number they added when they first built the 4 seater? Im not on the payroll but I'd sure like the carbon halo seats in my Diablo LE i plan on ordering.

Wheel base is from center of axle to center of axle. So 65 plus 1/2 the wheel and tire diameter ( ie 32/2=16 twice) + 9 inch for overhang = 41. So if I am understanding this right my El Diablo Rg # 220/53 should be 110+41=151 and fit my race trailer. I think I am right but check my math ( I was wrong once back in the 60’s) LOL