Speed Pre-Order

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
I build motors for utvs I do not race a utv or build cars. Its actually a new style 6200 purpose built based on a 1 car with a v8 525 my old 6200 car had a v6. All are alumicraft built cars .Not throwing stones either but when someone wants to talk trash and know absolutely nothing of my background , racing or anything else and want to post crap calling me out every time they open there pie hole then I'll speak up. Stupid comments get stupid answers.
So tell us your background? Who are you? You claimed before about winning races in class 10, but no one knows how you are?

Name,
Show us pictures of your race cars.
What race series do you race?
What races have you won?
What’s your business name if someone wanted you to rebuild their UTV engine?

10 shot

RDC Crypto
So tell us your background? Who are you? You claimed before about winning races in class 10, but no one knows how you are?

Name,
What races have you won?
Lol honestly I love the ppl making stupid comments its makes me laugh. There putting everything into what robbys says and that's what is honestly funny. A guy that has not won a offroad race in many years. Built a unicorn truck that was supposed to be the next biggest thing and has not done anything in it yet. Building a utv that is something totally different than its original concept and is almost 2 years late and still waiting. The thread is not about me but I guess when there is no real cars out it becomes something else. I guess ppl put money down and get butt hurt because there still no cars. Get pissed at robby not me if the cars were out when he said there would not be this discussion on deposits and master numbers ppl would be out having fun. Ppl got pissed when I said the car looked and sounded bad at the utv nationals. Well I was not the only one saying it . If anyone was that interested in there future car then they should of showed up and watched for themselves. But hey I'll keep the thread alive and we can argue about a car that's not manufactured yet.

dirtslinger

RDC Crypto
I build motors for utvs I do not race a utv or build cars. Its actually a new style 6200 purpose built based on a 1 car with a v8 525 my old 6200 car had a v6. All are alumicraft built cars .Not throwing stones either but when someone wants to talk trash and know absolutely nothing of my background , racing or anything else and want to post crap calling me out every time they open there pie hole then I'll speak up. Stupid comments get stupid answers.

Wait, so you do or don't have a 1 car being built? Sounds like you don't currently own a 6200 either.

Last edited:

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Wait, so you do or don't have a 1 car being built? Sounds like don't currently own a 6200 either.
Lol I have a 6200 yes but it's a v6 not up to the new specs of a 6200. The current rules a 6200 is basically a class 1 car big shocks big class 1 everything only difference is it has a sealed 525 ls3. I say 1 car because most ppl do not know what a 6200 is. So in my garage I have a class 10 and a v6 6200 car. I have a deposit on building a new style alumicraft 6200 . When building custom race cars you make a deposit. Then do draws like building a house. As the car gets built you pay as they make progress. Probably sell the v6 car when I get the new car or make it the pre runner. I would never want to build or race a utv. There fun toys but after being in a purpose built race car there is no comparison. The utv motors I build are not for utv race cars. We build motors for cattle farms, military, large rental operations ect. the sport utv market is tiny compared to the overall market as the ranger work utv is the largest selling overall. Because ppl here see go fast stuff they think it is what there making all the money on. Not hardly. A rancher with a big cattle ranch will go buy 20 units or more. Overall the market is the largest in the utility utv not the sport utv. But I don't know anything.......🤷‍♂️

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto

Name,
What races have you won?
Without dishing his exact info which was out in the open under his previous profile here is what I know

cars are orange and white
he raced mostly BITD and won several n class 10
Engine business is in Havasu

I’ll let him fill in the rest

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
I hope this 10 Shot mystery guy is not who you say he is. Doing a little searching and I found some not so flattering comments about him and his business.

The way he has spoke or treated some people on here. Or the way he puts down the efforts and company Robby & Todd are building, which is in the same industry he supposedly is in. It has the same tone as some of the comments I found about him.

10 Shot sounds way more of a fraud or troll then who he is suggested to be. I just hope he not that guy? Or maybe that’s why he does not answer truthfully when asked who he is, what he races or his business.

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
10 shot is a legit guy, he does have just what he says he does. Not full of BS. He is a good guy if you know him. On here he does what we all tend to do. Give our opinion as we see it. I don’t fault any of you for that. personally I think RG stuff is pretty cool and yup I would like to see them out for peeps to play with. It will and it will be cool. It would be much easier if he just built a custom buggy like the other race / play shops but RG is trying to fit in the manufacturer market so has to do all the hoops. Oh well.

sand shark

RDC Crypto

Name,
What races have you won?

You do not believe anything he says or certainly question what he post. The information you requested will not change your opinion.

Besides today is a big day. We get to see what Polaris is bringing to the table and from what I have seen it will be two nice UTVs to the sport market.

norutah

RDC Crypto
You do not believe anything he says or certainly question what he post. The information you requested will not change your opinion.

Besides today is a big day. We get to see what Polaris is bringing to the table and from what I have seen it will be two nice UTVs to the sport market.
Agreed, in all honesty, if I did not put a deposit on an El Diablo, I would put one one the new RZR and boost it myself

NIKAL

RDC Crypto

I can be very open minded, and if he was able to prove his knowledge then maybe more would not question him. But when he has said things I know to be factually incorrect, I’m going to correct him. The information I asked for is only because others have asked and he has not responded. He’s the one making claims. He’s the one making comments about us not knowing his background. So I again asked him to share. His comments might be more accepted if we knew he was legit and actually knew something. But so far his comments have been more Chit stirring or trolling like Buff, then actual experience or knowledge.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
I can be very open minded, and if he was able to prove his knowledge then maybe more would not question him. But when he has said things I know to be factually incorrect, I’m going to correct him. The information I asked for is only because others have asked and he has not responded. He’s the one making claims. He’s the one making comments about us not knowing his background. So I again asked him to share. His comments might be more accepted if we knew he was legit and actually knew something. But so far his comments have been more Chit stirring or trolling like Buff, then actual experience or knowledge.

I get it, but we know he is not going to answer the questions.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Wait till they start talking about the RZR release this morning. Get your popcorn ready.
The new RZR looks pretty nice and they pretty much addressed all of Robby's selling points for the Speed UTV. The tech on the top model with the Ride Command and the live valve is well beyond the Speed Tech. Being able to make your own shock settings with a push of a button, obviously with in the limits of the valving they come with, is pretty slick.

Price points for those that don't want the fancy stuff.

All that and this car was in development 4-5 years ago.

Certainly makes things interesting.

Price wise those that locked in their Speed cars are still getting a lot of car for the money.