Speed Pre-Order

pyrocoyote1

RDC Crypto
The new polaris looks cool and the big na motor is cool but as far as fixing or maintenance which will have to be done at some point of any mechanical vehicle I will stick With speed. It seems to me that the suspension on the Polaris has more moving parts that could potentially break and I prefer less electronics and more reliably like a Toyota truck.

the_owl

RDC Crypto
Well Polaris has 80,00 or so shitbox slingshots they cant sell, so lets put the motor in something thats selling. Seems like a win win.
I heard theyre blowing em out with $2500$ rebates since they new Pro R is overstocked 😄😄😄
My local said buy now, 6 months.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Well Polaris has 80,00 or so shitbox slingshots they cant sell, so lets put the motor in something thats selling. Seems like a win win.
I heard theyre blowing em out with $2500$ rebates since they new Pro R is overstocked 😄😄😄
My local said buy now, 6 months.
Per the video presentation the motor in the Polaris R is not the exact same as what is in the Slingshot. They allegedly made lots of changes to the motor to make it a desert ready motor. Plus it makes more hp than the Slingshot version of the motor. I think I have seen 2 Sling Shots rolling around on the streets since they were released.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
The new polaris looks cool and the big na motor is cool but as far as fixing or maintenance which will have to be done at some point of any mechanical vehicle I will stick With speed. It seems to me that the suspension on the Polaris has more moving parts that could potentially break and I prefer less electronics and more reliably like a Toyota truck.

Base models come without all the computer shocks and fancy screens. The walker shocks are great, I personally avoided the Dynamix stuff, not that I've heard any real issues, but I prefer a more analog experience still.

A-Tech_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.atechfabrication.com
This race shop show and tell is borrowed right from Robby’s playbook. I do like the three dimensional A-arm, puts the strength where it is needed. The investment in stamping dies cut the amount of welding by about 70% compared to the Speed UTV boxed plate arms. But I doubt Polaris used 4130 or they would have mentioned it.

RZR Pro R: Suspension

sand shark

RDC Crypto
This race shop show and tell is borrowed right from Robby’s playbook. I do like the three dimensional A-arm, puts the strength where it is needed. The investment in stamping dies cut the amount of welding by about 70% compared to the Speed UTV boxed plate arms. But I doubt Polaris used 4130 or they would have mentioned it.

RZR Pro R: Suspension
Stamped steal is all the mentioned. No way they pay the extra for 4130.

DG_BTI

RDC Crypto
the new Pro R rzr is a game changer. Been following the Speed car since day one, but now, screw that. This really is going to put a hurting on them, no way around it. Too bad they couldn't get cars out there sooner. The Pro R is a beast.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
the new Pro R rzr is a game changer. Been following the Speed car since day one, but now, screw that. This really is going to put a hurting on them, no way around it. Too bad they couldn't get cars out there sooner. The Pro R is a beast.

The Speed diehards will stick it out.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Have you seen one? I don't go off photos and vids.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
yes, I have. Sat in one too. Try again...
Ok... since you are being a dick about I will.
Why do you like it so much? You stated you were following the Speed process from day 1...now on day 2...you are all in on the Rzr...and supposedly saw all of a sudden...the Unicorn 2.0?
And how do you know what you saw ( if you saw) will be the production model 6 months from now?
You go to one of the race shops?

the_owl

RDC Crypto
ehh its not that great. those clutches are going to nuke like chernoybal, and 29" of travel and 16" of ground clearance is marketing

DG_BTI

RDC Crypto
Ok... since you are being a dick about I will.
Why do you like it so much? You stated you were following the Speed process from day 1...now on day 2...you are all in on the Rzr...and supposedly saw all of a sudden...the Unicorn 2.0?
And how do you know what you saw ( if you saw) will be the production model 6 months from now?
You go to one of the race shops?
The unicorn 2.0 as you call it is not a unicorn at all. Its been around testing for a couple years and the production ones that will be in showrooms soon are sitting in storage, for a while now. No, I did not go to a race shop, no need. Although I was able to see one, I did not know specifics until the other day like everyone else. Knowing all the details now, it clearly is my choice over the speed car for reasons more than just the car itself. Oh, wasn't being a dick as you said, just answered your question. Maybe you thought I was because your need someone to drop to your level.