Speed Pre-Order

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
The unicorn 2.0 as you call it is not a unicorn at all. Its been around testing for a couple years and the production ones that will be in showrooms soon are sitting in storage, for a while now. No, I did not go to a race shop, no need. Although I was able to see one, I did not know specifics until the other day like everyone else. Knowing all the details now, it clearly is my choice over the speed car for reasons more than just the car itself. Oh, wasn't being a dick as you said, just answered your question. Maybe you thought I was because your need someone to drop to your level.
So why the RZR Pro R over the Speed other than you can get it sooner?

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
The unicorn 2.0 as you call it is not a unicorn at all. Its been around testing for a couple years and the production ones that will be in showrooms soon are sitting in storage, for a while now. No, I did not go to a race shop, no need. Although I was able to see one, I did not know specifics until the other day like everyone else. Knowing all the details now, it clearly is my choice over the speed car for reasons more than just the car itself. Oh, wasn't being a dick as you said, just answered your question. Maybe you thought I was because your need someone to drop to your level.
Whatever...you answered my post sounding like some big man on campus...sounds like you still think you are...prom king?

I really don't care what you buy...I wouldn't buy either until they are out for at least a year...but that's just me....besides...looking at a C8 right now...not in the market for another SxS...mine still gives the permagrin....

in fact...going out right now to load up for a run to Oco. Looking more forward to riding the bike more though...haven't ridden much lately...

Cheers.

A-Tech_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.atechfabrication.com
If the Hisun rumor is true, it could be a good thing in the long run. They should set up their own assembly plant, would be a piece of cake for a simple vehicle like this. They can start with a small number of stations and add stations each month to reduce cycle time/increase output.

If the Hisun rumor is false, the timing of this negative news on a competitor on the same day a publicly traded company releases big news could be something the SEC should look into.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
255848488_386911943214646_2693718725537179125_n.jpg

the_owl

RDC Crypto
This is false.
Its Buff, Hi-Top or whatever he calls himself here and the Facebook goons. I cringe every thursday when I log in for a video and have to read the comments. Starting not to care. I have a toy until then. And the way the markets its going, ill probably sell it for more than I paid for it.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
. Starting not to care. I have a toy until then. And the way the markets its going, ill probably sell it for more than I paid for it.
Crazy markets...never seen anything like it in my life...and I'm retired ....bought a new Ranger in Jan...it's worth 6k more than I paid for it right now...my RV I bought 6 years ago is still worth what I paid for it...toys that have been beat up for a couple of years are worth more than new...

I'm not doing anything until everything settles...may be waiting for awhile.

Lets Go Brandon !

norutah

RDC Crypto
Crazy markets...never seen anything like it in my life...and I'm retired ....bought a new Ranger in Jan...it's worth 6k more than I paid for it right now...my RV I bought 6 years ago is still worth what I paid for it...toys that have been beat up for a couple of years are worth more than new...

I'm not doing anything until everything settles...may be waiting for awhile.

Lets Go Brandon !
We just got the wife a new 4Runner. We ordered it because it was cheaper than buying used

norutah

RDC Crypto
Do we have to re clutch it for 35’s? I don’t recall speed talking about even testing with 35’s yet… wonder if they ever will
I would imagine you would need to re-clutch for 35's. You're right, they didn't discuss it. It was asked in the comments during a live show, but not answered. They did say the 35's created more wear and tear on the machine during testing.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Do we have to re clutch it for 35’s? I don’t recall speed talking about even testing with 35’s yet… wonder if they ever will
They did test with 35’s on the 4 seat test mule. Not sure what clutching was done? The hope was the clutch adjustment could be done with those adjustable cams. But I never heard a confirming if that was going to be the case. I also did not hear them talk about any specific wear, but it only makes sense you will have more wear & tear with the larger mass spinning on all 4 corners.

Polar chris

RDC Crypto
Here as well. I imagine clutch will need to be tuned. A 1 inch tire change on RZRs and Rhinos needed major changes in clutch weights and springs.
Here as well. I imagine clutch will need to be tuned. A 1 inch tire change on RZRs and Rhinos needed major changes in clutch weights and springs.
At some point way back I seem to remember Rg saying the clutch will handle 35s but you will have to retune it after seeing the clutch at sand sports I think it’s just a matter of making a few adjustments
Rg has also said they will have a template to trim the plastic on the rear fenders a little bit if I recall correctly