Speed Pre-Order

pyrocoyote1

RDC Crypto
I think the new clutch they are using can easily be adjusted to handle 35" tires. In the dirt the stock clutching might work perfectly fine. It is when you hit the sand clutching might be an issue.
I agree . And the whole resign they went with the adjustable tapp clutch was to tune for paddles and 35s . My experience with patting larger tires on a Polaris rzr terbos is there is more wear and slower acceleration but higher top speed and more ground clearance and less bottoming out but looks like it won’t be a problem for the speed even in stock form.

afortune46

RDC Crypto
The minute you change your rotational mass you have to reclutch or change gears... no matter what magical clutch system you run your cvt ratio is locked in by your primary diameter by secondary diameter by your gear ratio.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
The minute you change your rotational mass you have to reclutch or change gears... no matter what magical clutch system you run your cvt ratio is locked in by your primary diameter by secondary diameter by your gear ratio.
Why I still run my 30s...works great...not racing it so why bother? Less breaky breaky too.

the_owl

RDC Crypto
I agree . And the whole resign they went with the adjustable tapp clutch was to tune for paddles and 35s . My experience with patting larger tires on a Polaris rzr terbos is there is more wear and slower acceleration but higher top speed and more ground clearance and less bottoming out but looks like it won’t be a problem for the speed even in stock form.
how did you get acceleration right in the suntance ?

Wright602

RDC Crypto
I had a nice conversation with Karla Romano on Monday. She said the next couple live shows should have some real good info and news.
I’m el jefe 290 and when I asked the inevitable question about when I can expect the car she said it’s very likely that I would be getting mine late January… I’m trying to not be excited about it that way I won’t be let down!

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
It is just a Wildcat XX they put all the Speed UTV suspension on. Same car he ran at the UTV Championship.
Would be my guess but you never know until tech.
We cancelled the Mint...stoopid fees, room costs, ridiculous parking lot charges to camp when it's usually free... etc.

pyrocoyote1

RDC Crypto
I had a nice conversation with Karla Romano on Monday. She said the next couple live shows should have some real good info and news.
I’m el jefe 290 and when I asked the inevitable question about when I can expect the car she said it’s very likely that I would be getting mine late January… I’m trying to not be excited about it that way I won’t be let down!
When you said “I’m trying to not be excited about it that way I won’t be let down!”.. I felt that

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Ummmm late January ????? No way possible.
If they are still working on piston coatings and bearings per the video I would not imagine the production version ready, oh wait, January 2023,,,, Sure

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Would be my guess but you never know until tech.
We cancelled the Mint...stoopid fees, room costs, ridiculous parking lot charges to camp when it's usually free... etc.
Max posted pictures of the car and it was the same one he raced at the UTV Championship.

Based on the presentation last night sounded like they are still fine tuning things with the motor and some other small stuff.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Max posted pictures of the car and it was the same one he raced at the UTV Championship.

Based on the presentation last night sounded like they are still fine tuning things with the motor and some other small stuff.
Just watched that...Max prepped his own car? At what 14?
He rips the dezert up, preps his own car at 14?
I watched Robby grow up since he co dawged with Bob in the 1 car many...many moons ago....Max is far far ahead of Robby.
Should be really fun to watch until I am 6 ft under.