Speed Pre-Order

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Just watched that...Max prepped his own car? At what 14?
He rips the dezert up, preps his own car at 14?
I watched Robby grow up since he co dawged with Bob in the 1 car many...many moons ago....Max is far far ahead of Robby.
Should be really fun to watch until I am 6 ft under.

Max is way ahead in the game and is going to be a force once he gets some seat time in the truck. I think Robby said after the 1000 Max is ready to start driving the truck. Smart to learn how to prep and wrench on your own car. When your stuck in the middle of the desert you need to know how to fix stuff.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
He will and is already a amazing driver. Just needs better equipment
Maybe Robby will get Unicorn truck 2.0 done for next season and he will have a good truck to race.

Max should spend some time with Menzies and McMillin teams to see how a well prepped team operates. Always seems like RG and his team are scrabbling to get things ready for a race.

Steve0

RDC Crypto
Maybe they should spend their time on actually getting cars into production and delivered than racing?

Not being a hater. I hope this car comes out and its the best thing since the rhino hit the market and everyone wanted one, but spending time and resources to go racing when you are 2 years behind schedule should be a slap in the face to the deposit holders and investors.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe they should spend their time on actually getting cars into production and delivered than racing?

Not being a hater. I hope this car comes out and its the best thing since the rhino hit the market and everyone wanted one, but spending time and resources to go racing when you are 2 years behind schedule should be a slap in the face to the deposit holders and investors.
2 years behind schedule?

Last I remember, he hinted at Thanksgiving 2020 for the first cars.

This is coming from a deposit holder.
I am glad he is taking his time to make improvements before production.
Do you have a deposit?

partybarge_pilot

RDC Crypto
Maybe Robby will get Unicorn truck 2.0 done for next season and he will have a good truck to race.

Max should spend some time with Menzies and McMillin teams to see how a well prepped team operates. Always seems like RG and his team are scrabbling to get things ready for a race.

Max needs to stay on Rubby's team. Not to many other people will put up with being ordered around by the little dictator.

DTA 55

RDC Crypto

Q4 2020 was original estimate. So 1 year.

This screenshot was taken SEP19.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211202-192647_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-192647_Drive.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 0

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto

Some people just like to run their mouths without spending any time verifying the facts. It's a big problem in our society right now...Thanks for your contribution!

aiiraciing

RDC Crypto
Website
whiteboystoys.com
The problem with people like him is he gets other clowns to spout off BS and others start to believe it’s true because enough people spread the same lies! I’ve had my order in for over 18 months and feel my car won’t be built for at least 18 months to 2 more years. Which sucks because RG himself told me I’d have mine by June of 2020. But I understand the hold up trying to bring something to production and am not concerned at this point

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Cuz RG is turning his 1220 mile truck around immediately to race another 400 when Menzies blew his motor at 700...got it.
🤣🤣 racing up front with the absolute best equipment then blowing a motor and driving around in 7th over 2.5 hrs behind is not a comparison. What are the chances this truck finishes this race?? The better equipment remark was about what max has been driving not robby but I'll bite!..... got it??

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
🤣🤣 racing up front with the absolute best equipment then blowing a motor and driving around in 7th over 2.5 hrs behind is not a comparison. What are the chances this truck finishes this race?? The better equipment remark was about what max has been driving not robby but I'll bite!..... got it??
Blowing a motor? Where do you get this nonsense from.

Max almost won the UTV WC, starting last. You say a lot of dumb things on here, but this one is near the top.

Steve0

RDC Crypto
Some people just like to run their mouths without spending any time verifying the facts. It's a big problem in our society right now...Thanks for your contribution!
Here are the facts:
We are will see closer to 2 years behind schedule than the promised delivery date.
Racing takes time and resources.

It is ok for you to feel threatened claiming to spend all that money with no car(s) to show for it. Now you can go put your head back in the sand to feel better.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Blowing a motor? Where do you get this nonsense from.

Max almost won the UTV WC, starting last. You say a lot of dumb things on here, but this one is near the top.
Buddy you not responding to what I'm talking about. Menzies blowing a motor at the 1000 up front and robby in 7th at the 1000 . Read the previous remarks not just mine dummy!