Speed Pre-Order

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Most impressive was the guy that went to harbor freight and picked up a Coleman mini bike put a light on it and did his required 2 laps!!! His back must be toast!

Attachments

• 20211204_191618.jpg
    20211204_191618.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Most impressive was the guy that went to harbor freight and picked up a Coleman mini bike put a light on it and did his required 2 laps!!! His back must be toast!
WTF? That’s awesome! I want to know more? Agreed this should be a top Mint 400 news headline.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
WTF? That’s awesome, I want to know more?
Not sure but I see a big crowd around something sitting really low I'm thinking wtf is that I walk over and that guy is sitting there telling stories to all the bike guys he was racing with ! Top speed was 30 mph he said he never fell till it was dark and then crashed 4 times! Lol the bike still looked new and has like a 5 hp Briggs motor🤷‍♂️🤣 . Pretty awesome he finished but he was absolutely toasted afterwards!

10 shot

RDC Crypto
WTF? That’s awesome! I want to know more? Agreed this should be a top Mint 400 news headline.
The moto guys were all giving him high fives telling him to contact Coleman for advertisements! Pretty impressive the bike didn't break nevermind the rider! He said not one equipment problem whatsoever. Lol kinda makes all the big dollar fancy equipment that broke look really really bad ! 🤣

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
It would be interesting to see an interview with Thomas Chemler. Like what’s his racing experience? What made him try this on a $800 lawnmower engine hard tail mini bike. Bet, dare or?? Did he have a pit crew with him or did he wing it and just find some teams at the race that might hold some gas & a tire for him?

Fish, do an interview with this Thomas guy.

Last edited:

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Not sure but I see a big crowd around something sitting really low I'm thinking wtf is that I walk over and that guy is sitting there telling stories to all the bike guys he was racing with ! Top speed was 30 mph he said he never fell till it was dark and then crashed 4 times! Lol the bike still looked new and has like a 5 hp Briggs motor🤷‍♂️🤣 . Pretty awesome he finished but he was absolutely toasted afterwards!
That is pure awesomeness. Like the crazy guy that raced the 3 wheeler at Vegas to Reno

sand shark

RDC Crypto
It would be interesting to see an interview with Tomas Chemler. Like what’s his racing experience? What made him try this on a $800 lawnmower engine hard tail mini bike. Bet, dare or?? Did he have a pit crew with him or did he wing it and just find some teams at the race that might hold some gas & a tire for him?
If Fish was covering the Mint you know he would of been all over this.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
There was a ton of moto guys coming in at dark without lights. Like packs of them with one guy in front with a light and one in the rear and 10 or 15 without lights in between.