Speed Pre-Order

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
You know 10 shot. When I see that you posted on this thread I get pretty excited to see what your stirring up now. This Moto talk is pretty off topic for you. Just sayin….

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
I know!! Nothing happening right now to stir up! Did anyone get there speed cars yet?? 🤣
Honest question.
I’m indifferent on all utv’s right now. When I talked to people about buying them I don’t really know what to tell them, but I always say if your in the market check out speed as well as can am and rzr.
If you were asked would you recommend it? Or you think it’s too risky right now?

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Honest question.
I’m indifferent on all utv’s right now. When I talked to people about buying them I don’t really know what to tell them, but I always say if your in the market check out speed as well as can am and rzr.
If you were asked would you recommend it? Or you think it’s too risky right now?
Right now today as far as motor the can am is light years ahead on reliability. Frame and suspension they both have some issues. Speed cars I think will have big growing pains that will take a couple years to figure out. The new Polaris stuff looks pretty solid but nothing is out yet so right now I would say can am and get the suspension done right away by sdg they are absolutely amazing as I had shock therapy and it was better than stock but nothing close to what sdg does. I do love Polaris tho they are my best customers!!!

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Funny story ...... I'm sitting in the vip booth at the mint and a drone crashed next to matt Martelli he is walking back from the table top jump before the race started. He glances over at it and kinda laughs. Keeps walking ppl yell hey pick that up! He looks up ad says why should I? The crowd says because it's one of your live drones! He looks at the kid standing next to me running the drone and asks who do you work for??? Kid say mad media!! He say oh! He then runs over and grabs it as everyone is yelling nice you pile of sh.t dushbag a hole!!! 🤣 and some other nice words!! Not very liked at all by anyone.

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
I think the mini bike guy is a Gambler 500 guy. The minibikes are super popular at gambler 500 events. HooptieX was in Vegas at the same time. Not sure if they were "officially" part of the Mint 400 or not.

I think I paid $85 for a HooptieX event in Oklahoma this summer.

At least two Gambler cars were in the parade, maybe they snuck in the parade line?
20210918_132130.jpg
FB_IMG_1632106045192.jpg

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Right now today as far as motor the can am is light years ahead on reliability. Frame and suspension they both have some issues. Speed cars I think will have big growing pains that will take a couple years to figure out. The new Polaris stuff looks pretty solid but nothing is out yet so right now I would say can am and get the suspension done right away by sdg they are absolutely amazing as I had shock therapy and it was better than stock but nothing close to what sdg does. I do love Polaris tho they are my best customers!!!
That about sums it up. Other than Tom Morris at UTV Shocks is the go to guy for Can Am shock work. SDG is next.

It will be interesting to see how the 4 banger Polaris motor holds up.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto

That about sums it up. Other than Tom Morris at UTV Shocks is the go to guy for Can Am shock work. SDG is next.

It will be interesting to see how the 4 banger Polaris motor holds up.
Why would you be worried about the motor? Probably the least of my worries...anyway 10 shot no doubt wants them to fail regularly...put him up to 20 a week? Double displacement, double dinero.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Why would you be worried about the motor? Probably the least of my worries...anyway 10 shot no doubt wants them to fail regularly...put him up to 20 a week? Double displacement, double dinero.
I think there are enough out there that if the 4 banger never fails I'll be good! Lol still rebuild the little 800 rzr and rhino 660 motors daily. But everything eventually goes pop!

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
I think there are enough out there that if the 4 banger never fails I'll be good! Lol still rebuild the little 800 rzr and rhino 660 motors daily. But everything eventually goes pop!
Didn't you say you have like 800,000 miles on yours?

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Didn't you say you have like 800,000 miles on yours?
No 28k on a 2014 1000 it's not the motor as much as the owner. but luckily for me 90% of ppl do not take care of there units most commonly old oil or run it out of oil and dirt ingestion. Glamis is also a great motor destroyer!! Gotta love the sand guys!

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
Remember when kids bolted fiberglass fenders on their rangers and went flying through the desert thinking they were Robby Gordon.
Well I picture now those kids have grown up and now can finance an actual Robby Gordon car…
Wonder how many will end up sitting waiting for replacement parts to become available when they inevitably are driven to death by guys thinking they are Robby Gordon again ….

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Remember when kids bolted fiberglass fenders on their rangers and went flying through the desert thinking they were Robby Gordon.
Well I picture now those kids have grown up and now can finance an actual Robby Gordon car…
Wonder how many will end up sitting waiting for replacement parts to become available when they inevitably are driven to death by guys thinking they are Robby Gordon again ….
The Speed UTVs are supposed to be built to be Robby proof. LOL!

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Lol I think that will be the issue as ppl really think its going to be indestructible. The average consumers now think they are nevermind a robby Gordon utv. The funny part is Robby himself can barely finish a race with his best equipment he can design and race with. What kind of warranty problems will it have? How long will ppl have to wait to get that better part to fix there unit??? This is not a huge company like Polaris or can am. If they go belly up what are ppl going to do to fix there units?? Mostly the motor parts as everything else could probably be fabricated. Not hating on it but ppl are definitely taking a chance on that unit. I get ppl every day looking for parts to stuff no longer manufactured by small companies that went bust. Just a thought.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
No 28k on a 2014 1000 it's not the motor as much as the owner. but luckily for me 90% of ppl do not take care of there units most commonly old oil or run it out of oil and dirt ingestion. Glamis is also a great motor destroyer!! Gotta love the sand guys!
Why I will only buy new unless I know where the stuffs been.