Speed Pre-Order

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
more like 3 years. LOL!

If he spotted the Pro R 4 years ago that means it was in the design phase 5 years ago.

I do not think RG can hold off production too much longer. I could see some deposit holders selling their spots and getting the Pro R.

Robby has already raised the money and proof of concept for funding, so why would he care if people sell their deposits and buy a Pro R. For every sold deposit there is a buyer...so no one but you and 10 sh^t really cares if people sell their deposits.

The length of the wait won't be relavent if he delivers a successful project.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Robby has already raised the money and proof of concept for funding so why would he care if people sell their deposits and buy a Pro R. Besides for every sold depoist there is a buyer...so no one but you and 10 sh^t really cares

I want to see the Speed UTV out in the publics hands.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Why would Robby care is a buyer sells his deposit? 🤣 well if it was a one year run of 15k units I guess it doesn't matter but if you plan on selling thousands of units yearly he should certainly care! Pissing off your original customer base that basically financed your dream project is not exactly smart marketing. Pushing them to another brand because they gave up waiting you probably lost that customer forever.

Mxrider909

RDC Crypto
Speed still seems like the most bang for the buck, yes there are concerns and problems everyone can see and there are always the what ifs. Should be really fun to watch once speed hits the market and people can see them.. What kind of capitol is speed able to raise then? How fast can they grow, all challenges that aren't new to speed, the next year or so should be really exciting in the SXS world.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
More choices for us consumers. In a few years when I am ready for a new ride I will be taking a look at them as well as whatever else is out there.
Since you just finished building your new Can Am. I would not worry about when the Speed car comes out, and if it will be available in a few years, when you might be looking for a new car. Just go out and enjoy your car and not worry about Speeds time table.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Why would Robby care is a buyer sells his deposit? 🤣 well if it was a one year run of 15k units I guess it doesn't matter but if you plan on selling thousands of units yearly he should certainly care! Pissing off your original customer base that basically financed your dream project is not exactly smart marketing. Pushing them to another brand because they gave up waiting you probably lost that customer forever.
This sport has a short memory. If the Speed car is as expected, people will have no problem jumping back in the Speed Camp. Every few years when a brand releases the newest latest & greatest, the consumers don’t seem to have any issues buying the next greatest thing.

And Robby is not pushing people to another brand, as most of his buyers are current or former UTV owners of those other brands. So actually you could say Robby is taking buyers from those other brands.

For every Speed deposit holder that might jump ship to another brand, their is a customer to fill that spot. At least for this first release of 12-15K units, he’s not going to be sitting in inventory.

DTA 55

RDC Crypto
Since you just finished building your new Can Am. I would not worry about when the Speed car comes out, and if it will be available in a few years, when you might be looking for a new car. Just go out and enjoy your car and not worry about Speeds time table.

And this is why I asked "why".

We all know you literally just got a new canam and everything you have ever stated you wouldnt have even bought that one if your other one did not fail.

It is difficult for me to fathom why a certain few people care so much about what other people do with their money or worry about what is happening with someone elses business venture when they have no skin in the game, are not competitors and are not interested in purchasing the product.

I DGAF what goes on with Kawi, Honda or Yamaha UTVs since I will never purchase one unless they really step it up. I dont follow it whatsoever.

I do care what Polaris, Canam and Speed do because:

We own a Polaris now, and if the R was better I would probably buy one.

Have owned a Canam and have some inside knowledge of what is being released. Could be really cool. Maybe buy one.

Have a current deposit on a Speed since SEP19. Master 148.

I just don't get it I guess. If I am not interested in buying something, I don't waste my time because my time is too valuable.

Good thing we live in a free country and people can poop on whatever they want. This mentality is what has led to the de-evolution of our society in my opinion.

sand shark

RDC Crypto

I am enjoying my new Can Am. I should get more than 8,000 miles out of this one. Already planning some trips for next year away from the dunes. Hopefully Baja is one of them.

I like seeing all the new sport UTVs and the progress of the Speed UTV is interesting to watch.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
And this is why I asked "why".

We all know you literally just got a new canam and everything you have ever stated you wouldnt have even bought that one if your other one did not fail.

It is difficult for me to fathom why a certain few people care so much about what other people do with their money or worry about what is happening with someone elses business venture when they have no skin in the game, are not competitors and are not interested in purchasing the product.

I DGAF what goes on with Kawi, Honda or Yamaha UTVs since I will never purchase one unless they really step it up. I dont follow it whatsoever.

I do care what Polaris, Canam and Speed do because:

We own a Polaris now, and if the R was better I would probably buy one.

Have owned a Canam and have some inside knowledge of what is being released. Could be really cool. Maybe buy one.

Have a current deposit on a Speed since SEP19. Master 148.

I just don't get it I guess. If I am not interested in buying something, I don't waste my time because my time is too valuable.

Good thing we live in a free country and people can poop on whatever they want. This mentality is what has led to the de-evolution of our society in my opinion.

Just because I don't own one does not mean I will not learn about it, if it interest me. I have friends with deposits on them and why would I not want to learn about a vehicle that might be out riding with our group.

Yes I like to poke fun here and there. I usually leave that for the other site.

I do not care what people do with their money. Their money and they can do with it as they please.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
This sport has a short memory. If the Speed car is as expected, people will have no problem jumping back in the Speed Camp. Every few years when a brand releases the newest latest & greatest, the consumers don’t seem to have any issues buying the next greatest thing.

And Robby is not pushing people to another brand, as most of his buyers are current or former UTV owners of those other brands. So actually you could say Robby is taking buyers from those other brands.

For every Speed deposit holder that might jump ship to another brand, their is a customer to fill that spot. At least for this first release of 12-15K units, he’s not going to be sitting in inventory.
Oh inventory is definitely not sitting anywhere you have that part nailed!

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Just because I don't own one does not mean I will not learn about it, if it interest me. I have friends with deposits on them and why would I not want to learn about a vehicle that might be out riding with our group.

I do not care what people do with their money. Their money and they can do with it as they please.
I'm the same way...probably should have been an engineer but went into business instead.
I like the engineering I'm the new cars and the variances and creativity with manufacturers to get around patents.

Like the new Pro R...rear trailing arm setup looks good and should work...great get around from the Can Am design and it keeps their trademark dual track bar setup.

Now the front shock fork? May need some tweaking. When Textron came out with the front steer and lower A Arm shock mount...I said FINALLY ! Couldn't believe nobody beat them to it.

To me...for NA cars...The Honda looks better and better and the Kawi just finished second at the Mint...but my XX still runs very strong.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto

I agree about learning about what interests me/you. I too research and learn about each brand & model that comes out, because I’m curious. But the difference is I don’t S#it on a product or it’s customers for fun like you do. If you have a legit question or answer about something, that’s one thing. Ask & share. But you will purposely start S#it stirring the pot just for fun. There’s a reason I do not post on the other forum thread as you and several others took the fun out of it, which you admit to doing.

If you are really interested or want to learn about a product, the last thing I’d want to do is be a constant S#it Stirrer, but that’s just me.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
I agree about learning about what interests me/you. I too research and learn about each brand & model that comes out, because I’m curious. But the difference is I don’t S#it on a product or it’s customers for fun like you do. If you have a legit question or answer about something, that’s one thing. Ask & share. But you will purposely start S#it stirring the pot just for fun. There’s a reason I do not post on the other forum thread as you and several others took the fun out of it, which you admit to doing.

If you are really interested or want to learn about a product, the last thing I’d want to do is be a constant S#it Stirrer, but that’s just me.

You have to have a little fun when you learn. This thread I try not to stir. The other thread you referenced was started for fun when the new site went up. A particular member kind of brings on the s--- stirring.

I like what the Speed UTV brings.

Bricoop

RDC Crypto

Speed is facilitating deposit transfers themselves. They rarely are available for more than a day or two.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
How many on here that comment on.... this is better than that and that won't work and what brand is better ect actually are part of the utv powersorts industry? A Shop , parts manufacturer, sales ect. Not similar but actually part of the utv industry in some way ? Trying to figure out if all the knowledge is hands on based or all opinions. Honest question.

DTA 55

RDC Crypto
How many on here that comment on.... this is better than that and that won't work and what brand is better ect actually are part of the utv powersorts industry? A Shop , parts manufacturer, sales ect. Not similar but actually part of the utv industry in some way ? Trying to figure out if all the knowledge is hands on based or all opinions. Honest question.
Have another drink.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Lotta older fellers here...been around...saw the evolution of everything...we raced a truck without reservoir shocks...they were relatively new and VERY EXPENSIVE. Just ran a bunch of over the counter stuff...Now look where we are...

Reference point...

I'm a moto dude...through and through...my opinion is that moto dudes make the best cagers...seat of your pants driving and all.. but that's just me...and many others.