Speed Pre-Order

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol. I Didn’t hit the delete button fast enough. I missed you had said drop the zero. But for fun, $20. What counts as production beginning? How many units by 5/14?
I predict 1 unit "off-the-line" by 5/14.

The first 100 won't be delivered to dealers until July is my shot in the dark.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
I watched yesterday's video and it is finally looking really promising. I am finally coming around as to having faith in the Speed UTV brand. Looks like it is going to be very good. We will see if they can start production in 60 days, hope they can.

That shifter they showed last night looks awesome.

I will be excited to get my hands on one and do an honest review on the Speed UTV for Race Dezert.

Hopefully, we can get a Pro R as they start hitting the press fleets.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
yep...define the terms.

July 14th is 6 months. 60 days is March 15th. So on before May 14th you win, May 15th or after I win? How much? Any other terms?

Keep in mind, i am not negative Nelly...I have deposits and have been around since day 1. However, I have not watched the most recent video.
You should watch last nights video. Todd & Robby we’re on it together. Todd said they have about another 30 days of finalization, and both he & Robby are shooting for a start date around 60 days so that would be mid to the end of March, if all goes well. All the parts that have been signed off on have been in production & building inventory, and that’s not including the 20% extra parts Todd said they are building for dealer stock for things like wear or warranty.

The chassis are 100% signed off and in full production.

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
You should watch last nights video. Todd & Robby we’re on it together. Todd said they have about another 30 days of finalization, and both he & Robby are shooting for a start date around 60 days so that would be mid to the end of March, if all goes well. All the parts that have been signed off on have been in production & building inventory, and that’s not including the 20% extra parts Todd said they are building for dealer stock for things like wear or warranty.

The chassis are 100% signed off and in full production.
They can also proceed with production even if they don’t have all parts on-hand. A family friend’s dealership has taken delivery on dozens of unfinished Can-Ams and most of them are already sold.