Speedchannel petition

SDranger

Reaction
If you are opposed to the reprogramming of Speed Vision towards stock car racing sign this petition.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.petitiononline.com/cel21/petition.html>http://www.petitiononline.com/cel21/petition.html</A>

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

RacerX

Reaction
After I signed the petition, I looked at everybody else who had signed it and the common interest of everybody and what they want to see is Superbikes and Motorcycles. There were only a few that are off road fans. It would be great to see all the members on this board (which is about 800) sign the petition and put off road down as there interest. There are only 260 signatures right now. So everybody sign.

AaronDixon

Reaction
They keep showing ads saying they will be covering all of the major motorcycle races. Along with F1, World Rally, NASCAR, and so on. I don't think it will be totally NASCAR. NASCAR is better than watching place and fishing boats!!! I think they would ad Off-road coverage is the $$$ was right.

Tyson

Reaction
This is a good idea, it would be great to see our racing conquests in other than home movies and pictures.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

Tyson

Reaction
#281 - I think

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

Skyler

Reaction
#354- hey guys when I win the lottery tonught I will buy us off-roaders our own station, all off-road all the time!! haha don't I wish later. Skyler

Timberwlf

Reaction

Brandon
AVPrerunners.com

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 4.0L Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck/ Future 7 Unlimited Race Truck

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
I pretty much, HATE NASCAR and anything else that is forced on me.

We'll rallye the troops at ORC over this.

PJCinLV

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

Junior

Reaction

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa